Over 3000 In One Day Dead From Covid

BarryLaverty

3 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Where are all these field hospitals and freezer trucks located? New York--the city that didn't put anyone in the US Naval Hospital Ship, LA-another place where very few were taken to the US Naval Hospital Ship? 

I know in Texas they have started to bring in freezer truck around hospitals, but not as a morgue, but to store the vaccine, because it has to be stored at such a low temperature. But Field Hospitals, haven't seen many of them. SMFH. 

They have been using them as morgues in El Paso since early November. 

9 minutes ago, darktower said:

how about fort worth   FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — A North Texas medical examiner's office has brought in two refrigerated trucks to store dead bodies in response to low capacity amid a surge in coronavirus cases.

Let's read the entire story, not just your selected sound bite. https://www.tarrantcounty.com/content/dam/main/medical-examiner/Documents/2019_Annual_Report.pdf--page 42-43 lists total number of deaths in Tarrant County in 2019. 

They haven't started using them. But they are anticipating using them. But they might, or might not use them--it is still to be determined. 

And their numbers. 927 deaths in Tarrant County--Considering they had over 8000 total deaths in 2019--It seems they are reaching with bringing in these "freezer trucks". But that is up to Tarrant County tax payers. 

But the numbers I find more than interesting. 

115,476 total Cases

82, 938 Recoveries--71.8% have survived

927 Deaths--.8% of the people in Tarrant County have died from Covid 19

898 in hospitals. --.7% are in hospitals 

30,000--just missing?--25.9% Where are these people--Have they died--have they survived? Let's hope they all survived, meaning that less than 1% of all of those who contacted Covid-19 have died from it, meaning, why the freezer trucks? 

That equals--84,763 people they know about, but we are missing 30K people and what happened to them? 

Two refrigerated trucks will be used by the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office to store bodies amid the COVID-19 surge in North Texas, according to officials at the medical examiner’s office.

Authorities anticipate the surge will increase over the next six to eight weeks during and through the holidays.

The trucks, which were acquired on Dec. 3, are parked near the medical examiner’s office, 200 Feliks Gwozdz Place.

Each truck will be able to store 50 bodies, according to officials at the medical examiner’s office.

“Many of the local area hospitals and larger funeral homes have reached their storage capacity or will reach the total storage capacity soon,” said Chief Medical Examiner Nizam Peerwani in a Thursday news release.

The normal capacity at the medical examiner’s office is 100 bodies, and authorities said there were more than 85 there on Wednesday, according to KXAS-TV.

The medical examiner facility in Fort Worth has three walk-in coolers that can store 100 bodies, Peerwani said.

County officials expect they’ll need to start using the trucks within a few days.

As of Thursday, Tarrant County has reported a total of 115,476 COVID-19 cases, including 927 deaths and an estimated 82,938 recoveries.

There are currently a record 898 hospitalized COVID-19 patients in the county.

And those 927 didn't just die today--they died over 9 months--March through December--March 1-December 10--that's right at 290 Days total--or about 3.19 deaths per day--Which isn't bad if you just look at Covid numbers versus 2019--23.21 deaths per day. 

And I will repeat--all deaths are a bad thing. But some of this is blown out of proportion. And I will continue to try to find out how many people have died that had underlying conditions they knew nothing about--plus how many deaths were listed as Covid deaths, but those people died of other causes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

They have been using them as morgues in El Paso since early November. 

Oops forgot about El Paso. But I have to wonder, how many of those people dying in El Paso are US Citizens? Which may sound like a bad question, but is it really? If we are counting US citizens dying in the United States, should those in the country, legally or illegally be included in the counts? 

2 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Let's read the entire story, not just your selected sound bite. https://www.tarrantcounty.com/content/dam/main/medical-examiner/Documents/2019_Annual_Report.pdf--page 42-43 lists total number of deaths in Tarrant County in 2019. 

They haven't started using them. But they are anticipating using them. But they might, or might not use them--it is still to be determined. 

And their numbers. 927 deaths in Tarrant County--Considering they had over 8000 total deaths in 2019--It seems they are reaching with bringing in these "freezer trucks". But that is up to Tarrant County tax payers. 

115,476 total Cases

30,000--just missing?--25.9% Where are these people--Have they died--have they survived? Let's hope they all survived, meaning that less than 1% of all of those who contacted Covid-19 have died from it, meaning, why the freezer trucks? 

That equals--84,763 people they know about, but we are missing 30K people and what happened to them? 

Two refrigerated trucks will be used by the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office to store bodies amid the COVID-19 surge in North Texas, according to officials at the medical examiner’s office.

Authorities anticipate the surge will increase over the next six to eight weeks during and through the holidays.

The trucks, which were acquired on Dec. 3, are parked near the medical examiner’s office, 200 Feliks Gwozdz Place.

Each truck will be able to store 50 bodies, according to officials at the medical examiner’s office.

“Many of the local area hospitals and larger funeral homes have reached their storage capacity or will reach the total storage capacity soon,” said Chief Medical Examiner Nizam Peerwani in a Thursday news release.

The normal capacity at the medical examiner’s office is 100 bodies, and authorities said there were more than 85 there on Wednesday, according to KXAS-TV.

The medical examiner facility in Fort Worth has three walk-in coolers that can store 100 bodies, Peerwani said.

County officials expect they’ll need to start using the trucks within a few days.

As of Thursday, Tarrant County has reported a total of 115,476 COVID-19 cases, including 927 deaths and an estimated 82,938 recoveries.

And those 927 didn't just die today--they died over 9 months--March through December--March 1-December 10--that's right at 290 Days total--or about 3.19 deaths per day--Which isn't bad if you just look at Covid numbers versus 2019--23.21 deaths per day. 

And I will repeat--all deaths are a bad thing. But some of this is blown out of proportion. And I will continue to try to find out how many people have died that had underlying conditions they knew nothing about--plus how many deaths were listed as Covid deaths, but those people died of other causes. 

Don’t bore them with facts! It’s freezer trucks man!! 

31 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Interesting. Have the trucks been used yet? Anywhere else? Locally in ETX? 

Heck man, don't you know that as long as it is Texas, it is locally. LOL. 

Just because El Paso is closer to California than to Louisiana doesn't have anything to do with the number of freezer trucks and Covid deaths. 

3 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Heck man, don't you know that as long as it is Texas, it is locally. LOL. 

Just because El Paso is closer to California than to Louisiana doesn't have anything to do with the number of freezer trucks and Covid deaths. 

Sho nuff...Preach it!! 🙌 lol 

14 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

115,476 total Cases

I'm betting I know who those missing 30k patients voted for in the election! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Oops forgot about El Paso. But I have to wonder, how many of those people dying in El Paso are US Citizens? Which may sound like a bad question, but is it really? If we are counting US citizens dying in the United States, should those in the country, legally or illegally be included in the counts? 

Racist

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Did you not look at this website very carefully before you tried to use it as evidence?  If you would have then you would’ve noticed that it doesn’t help your case at all. 

They are based on projections for the coming years.  I did state that with what I wrote in my comment above.  Meanwhile, back to fake news world :  https://www.aol.com/news/biden-harris-times-2020-person-044300443.html .  The accolades are coming Biden/Harris way, and I already foresaw that stupidity.  

5 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You the brainwashed libnut believing what you're told..

Bwahahahahaha. I would expect someone who allegedly taught math would know a little something about stats but I guess not. Next time you might want to actually read a little of what you’re posting instead of just blindly posting it. 

20 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Not sure if this tiktok link will work on a browser, but this is a very simple explanation in why Covid is so dangerous. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJqH3MrW/

If you argue with this logic, I can't help you.

Except that the things claimed to help prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed don't. Mask, distance, quarantine, etc. 

You are delaying the inevitable. People will still die, just spread over a longer time period. Just like they died last year, and the year before, and the one before that, etc.  Some dude in a morgue may change the words on our toe tag, but it's still just death. 

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

Not sure if this tiktok link will work on a browser, but this is a very simple explanation in why Covid is so dangerous. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJqH3MrW/

If you argue with this logic, I can't help you.

The fact that you agree with that “logic” is interesting. It’s more of jumping to random conclusions than logic. Hard pass on that video.

2 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Except that the things claimed to help prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed don't. Mask, distance, quarantine, etc. 

You are delaying the inevitable. People will still die, just spread over a longer time period. Just like they died last year, and the year before, and the one before that, etc.  Some dude in a morgue may change the words on our toe tag, but it's still just death. 

There are still tons of people not wearing masks.

2 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Thank you for admitting that you used stats to manipulate people into thinking the way that you want them to.  It takes a big man to admit that he's lying to people.

The only liar on here is you.....THAT post proves it since I said no such thing........