TWENTY STATES File AGAINST Texas, It's Now FORTY STATES Fighting Over Who The President Is

Monte1076

11 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Asking you (because you made the claim) was my research. And you fell thru backing your claim.

Don't bother.  He never answers questions that aren't favorable to his "truth" lol.  You can go up a few posts and see another example or two.

2 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

We have seen people on here saying it is coming and they will be joining the fight

I don't hope or wish for Civil War. HOWEVER, if it came to that (a literal war) then I'd damn sure participate in order to protect me & mine..offensively or defensively, whatever it takes. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

So hold up. We're going to war against a bunch of clowns who outlawed guns? 

Lol, I like winning as much as the next guy but this will be like shooting fish in a barrel. 

cali will have 3 round mags and Canada can have shotguns.  Chicago has plenty of handguns and uzis.  They might put up a little bit of a fight lol

• LOL! 1

50 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

cali will have 3 round mags and Canada can have shotguns.  Chicago has plenty of handguns and uzis.  They might put up a little bit of a fight lol

I'm betting some dudes missing teeth from eastern OK and western AR can take all of them with bareknuckles.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Actually I 100% believe that the military will support our Constitution and defend our union. While you guys live in a bubble thinking 70 million people are in this country willing to die to keep President Trump in office what is factual is that when bullets fly 99% will not be out there rebelling against our country

Did you ever, or do you currently, serve in the U.S. military? 

What is your evidence that 99% won't be out there rebelling when the bullets start to fly? 

17 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Actually I 100% believe that the military will support our Constitution and defend our union. While you guys live in a bubble thinking 70 million people are in this country willing to die to keep President Trump in office what is factual is that when bullets fly 99% will not be out there rebelling against our country

15 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

I do not express my personal life, see already on here people make a forum personal and I wont get into that.

What is your evidence they will? My guess is it is the same as mine, just an opinion. 

So, no, you didn't serve. So your "100%" belief isn't worth 💩

You dont answer a question WITH a question. So I won't answer until you answer the original question asked of you. 

15 hours ago, TTman7 said:

What is your evidence that 99% won't be out there rebelling when the bullets start to fly? 

You said it is a fact, therefore you can't hide behind it being an opinion. What's your evidence? 

5 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Welcome to your opinion. You seem to be the type that just wants to argue, have fun with that

Sure...run away. Don't answer my questions, and don't address the issues I brought up with your post. 

Run professor, run!! 

• LOL! 2

On 12/11/2020 at 1:12 PM, Old49er60 said:

We have seen people on here saying it is coming and they will be joining the fight

That's not "wishing and hoping for it", libtard.....thats knowing which side one will be on IF it does......called being prepared......

On 12/11/2020 at 1:51 PM, Old49er60 said:

The side of our Constitution and the long standing principal of peaceful transition of power. I will not be on the side of debunked conspiracy 

The libtard media denying factual evidence is not debunking anything .... since when is fraudulent voting Constitutional? ....

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You may mark me down as 100% on the side of the Constitution and a peaceful transition of power as has been our countries tradition. 

Honest elections have been too....but that's out the door now with all you cheating libnuts........

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Whatever happened to the Supreme Court getting someone rushed through who would save Trump at the end when he was defeated because the Democrats would obviously be cheating? Did they rule on something or other? I haven't kept up with the news. 

You are still playing checkers and watching cnn :rofl: