5A D1 Area: Longview vs Lancaster

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (8-2) vs Lancaster Tigers (10-0)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lancaster in a close one
    • Lancaster in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/2020 at 01:30 AM

33 minutes ago, 85lobooldschool said:

F L trying to make a game of it. Their just overmatched 

That's why that game vs HP was so important to win.

Yes, HP still will have to play Lone Star most likely over on that side. But I don't feel like anyone on that side of the bracket is even close to HP's level (or if we had won it, our level).

Oh well. Is what it is.

Beat Lancaster!

11 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

That's why that game vs HP was so important to win.

Yes, HP still will have to play Lone Star most likely over on that side. But I don't feel like anyone on that side of the bracket is even close to HP's level (or if we had won it, our level).

Oh well. Is what it is.

Beat Lancaster!

I guess I’d rather take the tougher way to the trophy...there’ll  be no slacking off this way..pedal down, full throttle Lobo football..certainly won’t have to ‘backup’ to the trophy table that way!! Go Lobos!! 

9 minutes ago, in10sz said:

I guess I’d rather take the tougher way to the trophy...there’ll  be no slacking off this way..pedal down, full throttle Lobo football..certainly won’t have to ‘backup’ to the trophy table that way!! Go Lobos!! 

Yea get the hard teams out the way early! Makes it easier! 

32 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Yea get the hard teams out the way early! Makes it easier! 

lol our path has no easy route.

#3 Lancaster
#1 Denton Ryan
#2 Highland Park
#6 Lubbock Coronado
#4 Cedar Park

Is my guess of what it would take. Cedar Park looked down scary last night against Richmond Foster.

2 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

lol our path has no easy route.

#3 Lancaster
#1 Denton Ryan
#2 Highland Park
#6 Lubbock Coronado
#4 Cedar Park

Is my guess of what it would take. Cedar Park looked down scary last night against Richmond Foster.

Richmond foster has been sketchy all season so I wouldn’t even buy into that. Even Tepper felt the same way about foster

50 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Well Tepper has us losing tonight, so there's that.

Well they (DCTF) have been homers for DFW teams for years it’s not surprising. They have to cater to the big markets or the cash flow won’t be that great as terms or selling magazines. People won’t read the magazine if you aren’t catering to the masses (DFW/Houston). DCTF know damn well lancaster is not the 3rd best team in the state maybe top 10 but not top 5 or top 3. Lancaster puts up 80 on the worst football programs in the state and all of sudden they are a title contender every year???? No sir give them a real district and then see the difference. Well you’ll see the difference tonight LOL. 

36 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Well they (DCTF) have been homers for DFW teams for years it’s not surprising. They have to cater to the big markets or the cash flow won’t be that great as terms or selling magazines. People won’t read the magazine if you aren’t catering to the masses (DFW/Houston). DCTF know damn well lancaster is not the 3rd best team in the state maybe top 10 but not top 5 or top 3. Lancaster puts up 80 on the worst football programs in the state and all of sudden they are a title contender every year???? No sir give them a real district and then see the difference. Well you’ll see the difference tonight LOL. 

Lancaster is a pretty solid team.  They will easily be one of the top 3 teams we have seen all year.  Its going to be a tough game.

23 minutes ago, kingwolf said:

Lancaster is a pretty solid team.  They will easily be one of the top 3 teams we have seen all year.  Its going to be a tough game.

I don’t see it I could see 9 or 10 in the state. Maybe tough for about 2 quarters maybe? After that it’s a wrap lanscaster 

• LOL! 1