3A D2 Championship

THEHARDWAY

State Championship  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Canadian Wildcats
    • Franklin Lions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/2020 at 09:00 PM

IMO, Franklin needs to work on Holding on to the ball and passing game this week... Canadian will score at will but Franklin needs to finish drives and not stall... last nights game it was clear to me that Franklin was the better team and was 14-21 points better than waskom but they let them hang around.... you can't do that against Canadian 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

IMO neither team that I saw last night has what it takes to beat Canadian. I'm expecting a similar score as their semifinal game against Gunter. What was the deal with the Franklin player's jersey number switches over and over, seemed kinda strange? 

I'm not sure, but it look like they changed him to a single number every time they wanted him lined up in an eligible position(TE).

7 minutes ago, hwy35tigers said:

I'm not sure, but it look like they changed him to a single number every time they wanted him lined up in an eligible position(TE).

That was my thoughts too. But they never threw anything at him once, looked like he had the height and speed for a good screen pass snag. 

3 hours ago, JETT said:

IMO, Franklin needs to work on Holding on to the ball and passing game this week... Canadian will score at will but Franklin needs to finish drives and not stall... last nights game it was clear to me that Franklin was the better team and was 14-21 points better than waskom but they let them hang around.... you can't do that against Canadian 

Thats a dumass statement waskom caused both franklin fumbles with hard hits. Waskom fumbled on a mishandled handoff. What a ignorant comment. 

I have thought all year that Canadian was the best of the rest. I do hope Franklin can make a game of it but one dimensional teams are a defensive coordinator dream. If Franklin doesn't  throw on first down some, it will be a long nite for the Lions. Two quality teams but one is senior loaded and the other rather young. Canadian should win by at least 21 points

1 hour ago, Timboslice79 said:

Thats a dumass statement waskom caused both franklin fumbles with hard hits. Waskom fumbled on a mishandled handoff. What a ignorant comment. 

You must be bitter from the L? Show me where I took anything from waskom... I guess we can't have opinions without crybabys crying 

• Like 1