Friday, December 18, 2020 AT&T Stadium Dallas Texas.. Carthage Bulldogs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

CarthDawg77

State Championship  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Gilmer Buckeyes
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/18/2020 at 06:00 PM

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

About to Blast off & head to Jerruh World to watch Carthage play their last game of 2020 & bring home #8🏆!  Everybody drive safely & help root the Dawgs on to Victory!😋👌

Save travels to you and all other fans and schools.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its SC Game Day in 2020! Thankful and Blessed to have this opportunity as a fan and for the community. Win, Lose, or Draw I'm Proud of this Buckeye Program and everything they have done. This is the very last game of this season. Play Hard, Play Smart, and Play with Heart! Safe Travels to everyone today. We are rolling down I20 with our Black Flags Flying. Good luck my friends! GO BUX!!!

4 hours ago, house said:

wow, this is new one.  got on setex sports this morning and it came up in what was described as chinese simplified.  no idea how that happened.  never happened before.  ####.  

Precursor to what life may be like come around late january?

• LOL! 1

Just now, PantherNation2015 said:

45-21. Gilmer can’t afford to kick FG’s. If they get inside the Dawg 35 I think they will be in 4 down territory.  It’s 7 or bust.

That's a very good point.  Gilmer has the type of offense to feel good about going for it on 4th downs and will know they are going to need every point they can muster.  If it works out often enough, its a closer game.  If it doesnt, then it winds up like that ^^^

8 hours ago, CasualObserver70 said:

Anyone know what streaming services carry Fox Sports Southwest?  SlingTV doesn’t. 

at tv now  7 day free trial . Get the max package 80.00. Put in your zip to see if they carry it in your area.Make sure you cancel before the 7 days. You can also chat on the same page and they will answer any questions you have. 

1 hour ago, ATM007 said:

I don't see Gilmer being able to pull it off. But, after watching yesterdays games you truly never know! Hopefully this one is just as exciting as yesterdays games!

This is true. When's the last time we've seen three state finals all decided by 1 point in the same year. This crazy year continues.

Windthorst 22 Mart 21

Canadian 35 Franklin 34

Jim Ned 29 Hallettsville 28 OT

The problem Gilmer will face against Carthage.......the main problem.......is that these two teams know each other so well from all of the past history of playing each other.  Carthage as a team will feel very comfortable and maybe even superior to Gilmer taking the field against the Buckeyes.  But this could work in Gilmer's favor.......let's see what happens.

I think most fans are hoping for a very exciting and competitive game filled with big plays and even some turnovers.  Gee it's so great to be a Texas High School football fan and so connected to this very best of good things left in sports in the whole wide world!!!  Nowhere else but Texas, for certain!  

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Its a good thing for Kris Boyd that he is in the NFL and makes money, so his feelings probably won't hurt when Gilmer certainly does not "whoop Carthage ".  But if it does hurt his feelings, he can wipe his tears with benjamins I suppose.