Friday, December 18, 2020 AT&T Stadium Dallas Texas.. Carthage Bulldogs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

CarthDawg77

State Championship  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Gilmer Buckeyes
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/18/2020 at 06:00 PM

Just now, regaleagle said:

Carthage vs Argyle is 1-1.......only met twice. Matchups is the name of the game.  Carthage vs Argyle would be a great matchup.  

I think it would probably be the best game Carthage could have in 4A this year. But I think Carthage would still win by 14+

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

I think it would probably be the best game Carthage could have in 4A this year. But I think Carthage would still win by 14+

Hahaha.......of course you would.  Just wait until you  see Argyle play later today. You guys think your team is invincible......I have news for you.......they are NOT!!  There ARE a few teams around that could give Carthage all they want......and Argyle is one of those teams.

• LOL! 1
  • Grumpy 1

Just now, regaleagle said:

Hahaha.......of course you would.  Just wait until you  see Argyle play later today. You guys think your team is invincible......I have news for you.......they are NOT!!  There ARE a few teams around that could give Carthage all they want......and Argyle is one of those teams.

Yes I would. I have no reason whatsoever to believe any differently about a Carthage vs Argyle matchup.