Friday, December 18, 2020 AT&T Stadium Dallas Texas.. Carthage Bulldogs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

CarthDawg77

State Championship  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Gilmer Buckeyes
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/18/2020 at 06:00 PM

Just now, regaleagle said:

Of course you wouldn't......but who are you to spout such things that we should all believe what you say is the gospel truth, Huh?

Regal can you explain why you are so mad at me predicting Carthage would beat Argyle? A little hypocritical coming from the guy who quotes himself endlessly talking to himself or anyone else who looks about how great Argyle is. 

You have to know that even the experts statewide have been pretty much a consensus that Carthage was the best team in 4A this year and some have speculated they would compete in 5A D2 playoffs. 

• Like 1

Just now, mikehoncho said:

Regal can you explain why you are so mad at me predicting Carthage would beat Argyle? A little hypocritical coming from the guy who quotes himself endlessly talking to himself or anyone else who looks about how great Argyle is. 

You have to know that even the experts statewide have been pretty much a consensus that Carthage was the best team in 4A this year and some have speculated they would compete in 5A D2 playoffs. 

I agree with the speculation.   At least place them in top 4 at 5AD2.

1 minute ago, TCU44 said:

Argyle has a good team but Carthage would beat them Pretty easily in my opinion. This Carthage team is not a normal every year 4A football team! It’s just another level that you don’t usually see in 4A!

We all know what your opinion is worth TCU44.......not one to be taken except with lots  of salt!!