Friday, December 18, 2020 AT&T Stadium Dallas Texas.. Carthage Bulldogs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

CarthDawg77

State Championship  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Gilmer Buckeyes
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/18/2020 at 06:00 PM

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

Gilmer's D-line ain't exactly great either......two sides to look at there.

Lol regal, you have gave credit where credit is due all year. And all of a sudden HOW DARE someone suggest that Carthage could beat Argyle??? 

Now you just want to discredit one of if not the best teams in Carthage history. That’s a history of soon to be 8 State championships. How many does Argyle have again?? I’ll wait.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

Lol regal, you have gave credit where credit is due all year. And all of a sudden HOW DARE someone suggest that Carthage could beat Argyle??? 

Now you just want to discredit one of if not the best teams in Carthage history. That’s a history of soon to be 8 State championships. How many does Argyle have again?? I’ll wait.

Carthage would beat the dog mess out of Argyle this year. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

You are full of it, Hotshot......I've never discredited Carthage football in my life.  Just the opposite, but YOU on the other hand are very willing to discredit other teams oooh so quickly.....very competitive teams with excellent track records.  Go find the closest mirror and take a good  long look.  I hope you begin to see more clearly in it.

• Grumpy 1

You are full of it, Hotshot......I've never discredited Carthage football in my life.  Just the opposite, but YOU on the other hand are very willing to discredit other teams oooh so quickly.....very competitive teams with excellent track records.  Go find the closest mirror and take a good  long look.  I hope you begin to see more clearly in it.

Do you have multiple personalities? You sound like you legitimately don’t realize the things you have said and posted. 

I will pray for you

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Carthage would boat race Argyle. Nothing Argyle could do on offense. They might score 21 points. Maybe. Probably more like 14. Carthage would put up a 50 piece. Just worry about beating Lindale. You know a team that Gilmer already beat this season. Hope Jenkins and Lindale run over Argyle. Don’t think it would happen, but would oove to see it.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Weird coming from a Carthage fan talking about someone checking out at Texas. 

Ouch. Ingram has had injury issues and this Texas team has not been as good as previous iterations. I think Ingram could have had more favorable situations. I also don’t love the Texas coaches obsession with running Ehlinger 99% of plays. But yea he hasn’t had as good a career as I’d have hoped for him there.