Friday, December 18, 2020 AT&T Stadium Dallas Texas.. Carthage Bulldogs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

CarthDawg77

State Championship  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Gilmer Buckeyes
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/18/2020 at 06:00 PM

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

And we are just giving you our realistic opinion of what we believe would happen. You the one that snapped about it. You are nuts dude.

Let me ask you a question.......do you think it is totally unreal that Carthage could lose to Argyle or another team???  Who's being unreal here?  Not me. I'm not the one spouting off.....just the one saying hold your horses.

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Let me ask you a question.......do you think it is totally unreal that Carthage could lose to Argyle or another team???  Who's being unreal here?  Not me. I'm not the one spouting off.....just the one saying hold your horses.

And I'm anything but "nuts".  And I'm certainly not a "dude"......try a little respect in life....you might find it easier to get along.

Just now, regaleagle said:

After Carthage handled Kilgore, Gilmer and PG the way they did I have expected them to blow everyone out since then and they have. 35-7 over PG mind you. You know what the Argyle and PG score was. 

To answer your question I do not believe Argyle could handle Carthage this year at all. Not close.

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

I do not post on this site to be denigrated by those that would run roughshod using Carthage as their tool.  But I will not stand by meekly and say nothing in retort, either.  I've said my peace, and now I'm moving forward.

Go get another drink Otis. Everything’s fine. 

• LOL! 1

47 minutes ago, TCU44 said:

Argyle has a good team but Carthage would beat them Pretty easily in my opinion. This Carthage team is not a normal every year 4A football team! It’s just another level that you don’t usually see in 4A!

Regal’s son has spoken.