Friday, December 18, 2020 AT&T Stadium Dallas Texas.. Carthage Bulldogs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

CarthDawg77

State Championship  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Gilmer Buckeyes
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/18/2020 at 06:00 PM

Just now, ontheinside said:

So will the teams go up and stay the night in a hotel Thursday or wake up really early and drive in Friday morning?  I can see pros and cons to both situations, wasn't sure how each head coach would handle it.  I'm sure Carthage has a routine but what about Gilmer?

Carthage will have a send off Thursday afternoon at 1:00. They are staying in a hotel near AT&T Stadium. Surratt said plan is to arrive at stadium at 9:00.

I look for a similar game plan and execution on offense as the LaVega game last year ---- Little B and Coach E. has the offensive line ready for their best game of the year blocking, mainly run blocking, and the RB position getting 25-30 carries for 200+ yards...…...…..I am guessing they weren't totally happy with last weeks line play, and it will be night and day this week

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Hear me out... WHAT IF.... TCU was actually Regal. Its like a Jekyll and Hyde thing where as TCU he posts trash and as Regal he just gives gentlemanly analysis on the game.  

It is very possible! He is the only one that quotes himself on Smoaky, and takes up a full page doing it. Must be a lot of Bourbon involved during his day! If Carthage was playing Argyle for the championship, he would be quote every post to get his point across!

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, CDAWG68 said:

It is very possible! He is the only one that quotes himself on Smoaky, and takes up a full page doing it. Must be a lot of Bourbon involved during his day! If Carthage was playing Argyle for the championship, he would be quote every post to get his point across!

What if TCU44 is Regal’s son?

• LOL! 2

On 12/13/2020 at 8:34 PM, Tiger03lb said:

I was only able to get the higher up seats. That was the only thing available. That was a few hours ago. 

Those are the best seats. You won't spend the whole game looking up at the scoreboard  ....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

People going there for the first time always want to sit down on the lower level ... yes, that is a mistake unless you want a crick in your neck .... lol .....

Yes the smaller second level is best.  You can look down to watch play then look ahead to see replay.  Plus there are fewer rows to climb to get to restroom!

8 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Yes the smaller second level is best.  You can look down to watch play then look ahead to see replay.  Plus there are fewer rows to climb to get to restroom!

The top level on the rail is my favorite place to be .....

Guest Tiger03lb
27 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Those are the best seats. You won't spend the whole game looking up at the scoreboard  ....

I've always sat at the second level seats. I've never had a problem with that.

3 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Gilmer HC said earlier this evening at the community pep rally at the GHS football stadium that Gilmer is going to show Carthage how much they’ve improved since week 5 and that Gilmer is going to rock Carthage’s world. 

Well, what else can he say?