Texas High v Crosby

bordertown

Texas High will need to mirror what Nederland did in the district championship game and that's have a strong run game. That to me was a huge factor. But on the flip side of the coin, IMO, switching Dunn to QB and Branch to RB was a great move. Branch is a flat out blazing runner and Dunn is more of an accurate passer with the ball. Dunn might be the best athlete Crosby has being that he can play several positions offensively and defensively. Both teams will be up for the challenge and looking to advance to the 3rd round... my pick is Crosby in this one.

The Crosby offensive scheme reminds us of the Pine Tree offense.  Accuracy of QB throwing ball & good running skills.  High & fast Scoring team.  

Good scheme when offensive line can provide at minimum about 3 sec of protection.   Question will be for Crosby can o-line provide protection and time for QB.

QB (#1) throws most of passes to RB (#4) out of the backfield.   

The Crosby offensive scheme reminds us a lot of the Pine Tree offense.  Accuracy of QB throwing the ball with excellent  running skills.  Quick scoring & coupled with high Scoring team.  

Good scheme when offensive line can provide at minimum about 3 sec of protection to the QB to make the progressions.   

Question will be for Crosby can o-line provide needed protection and time for QB to make his progressions. QB seem to be a pocket passer.

QB (#1) throws most of passes to RB (#4) out of the backfield.   T-High squad strength is the very fast defensive line and linebacking crew to stop the run.  The defensive backfield is improving with every game.

I do want to give credit to Crosby offensive excellent QB & RB & WR.  IMHO T-High will be up to the job of slowing this offense down and make enough defensive stops to win the game.   We are not sure the Crosby defense can stop the T-High offense to come out on top of score. 

• Thanks 1