The Smoakhouse Forums

Texas High v Crosby

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From viewing THS all season I felt like the cornerbacks were our biggest weakness on defense.  The left corner got torched for three or four passes by not playing his responsibility.  The Tigers could

No doubt, Texas High is talented...  but they seem to play down to the team they’re playing. I saw that here in Jacksonville when Texas High came here. In the playoffs that is a fatal mistake. I

I could  see Texas losing this one. Must play better. 

Region III is absolutely loaded in DII.

Then again.... so is Region II.

I and IV are meh, really.

Fantastic season Tigers. 

Looks like Texas High is back with a vengeance. 

Yall can go back up to Div I now. 😂

On 12/13/2020 at 4:41 PM, Ace said:

The Crosby fans and other posters over on SETXSports seem to be very confident about Crosby's chances in the match up with Texas High, who they say is "overhyped".   They observe that the T-High offensive line is "massive, but slow" and allow pressure on the quarterback.   All predictions so far are for a Crosby victory.   I see predictions like 42-21, 42-28 and Crosby by 14.  

Was Crosby QB legit?

• Haha 1

Surprised at this score. I thought Texas High was poised to make a run. But overall good season. 11-1 is back to where Texas High should be. Coach Stanford seems to be building that program back up his way. Last 3 years improved from 3-7 to 7-5 to 11-1. Looks like things are on the up and up. Kids will start going back to Texas High now that they are back winning. Might hurt PG and LE (I think?) a little bit, but it will be good for the Tigers. Great season TH. Hope to see you guys keep building. 

Texas High got some several personal foul penalties and a player or two ejected in the 2nd half.   The Branch kid for Crosby was dynamic.  

35 minutes ago, PackAttack said:

Texas High got some several personal foul penalties and a player or two ejected in the 2nd half.   The Branch kid for Crosby was dynamic.  

Usually happens when your butt is getting handed to you....

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, PackAttack said:

Typical for the Tigers when things don’t go their way.  No discipline!  

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, dme1111 said:

Tigers were looking past little ole Crosby.  Crosby took them to the woodshed!!   Tigers are a good team!  Just weren’t ready for Branch and Co. 

I don’t really think that.    We didn’t have the secondary to stay with them.  They were just better.  When u say we were overlooking them I don’t think that is giving them their proper respect