4A D1 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP Lindale vs Argyle

Jakeelee05

State Championship  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/2020 at 01:00 AM

Can’t believe I’m saying it but Lindale is in the state championship. So proud of that team. I’ve lived in Lindale my whole life and all I can say is this is a long time coming. Obviously Argyle is a huge favorite in this game but Lindale has shown they are a force to be reckoned with. If our guys come out and play a perfect game and fire in all cylinders I think we have a chance. Good luck to both teams and safe travels to Jerry’s World

• Like 4

Let's go Lindale!!! I said it in the beginning of the season I wanted to see y'all play for state. My vision has come to fruition. The experts are not giving y'all much of chance. After last night y'all proved to the world. We can be down but we are never out. That's the heart of a champion. Y'all are well battled tested. Bring home your 1st championship 🏆 (hopefully many more to come in the future) for your school, town, Smith County, and East Texas. In Tom Brady voice LET'S GO!!!.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

Can’t believe I’m saying it but Lindale is in the state championship. So proud of that team. I’ve lived in Lindale my whole life and all I can say is this is a long time coming. Obviously Argyle is a huge favorite in this game but Lindale has shown they are a force to be reckoned with. If our guys come out and play a perfect game and fire in all cylinders I think we have a chance. Good luck to both teams and safe travels to Jerry’s World

I agree. Gotta love that Chris Cochran and company. Hope they win it all. Good luck !!

Guest Tiger03lb

My gut feeling is Argyle. Lindale would have to play a perfect game to beat Argyle, not saying that they can't but how Argyle has been playing all year, it'll be tough. Argyle by 14 points

50 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

My gut feeling is Argyle. Lindale would have to play a perfect game to beat Argyle, not saying that they can't but how Argyle has been playing all year, it'll be tough. Argyle by 14 points

this is my feeling as well...Lindale has played an excellent set of games in the playoffs and has earned their spot...Lindale can't get behind by several scores...I hope they pull it off...

Im still on cloud 9! Lol ive been a die hard Lindale Eagle fan every since i graduated from lindale in 2002. This team never quits and for the first time in school history we will be playing the championship at at&t stadium. Of course  i want to win it all but im stoked to make it this far. Jordan Jenkins was really banged up at the end of the semifinal game with lbj. Im hoping he will be healthy enough to do what he does best for the championship. Lindales defense shut out lbj in the second half. Hopefully that intensity rolls over into the lindale/Argyle game. Im not making any predictions this week. I will be at the game rooting for the Lindale Eagles. Lets finish the fight! All in Eagles

• Like 4

This comes down on what team want it the most, Argyle will be tough to beat but that game last night with Lindale vs LBJ was a classic and a great come back from 22 to 7 game even tho LBJ shot themselves in the foot with penalties and LBJ coaches not wise decision at the end. Lindale is focused and Lindale has all of East Texas rooting for you guys and hoping Lindale wins it all, and playing on another level to achieve Greatness and overcome their History. GO!! LINDALE!!!!

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

True but Lindale players has a lot of heart to make a come back if behind, this group of guys from Lindale don't give up, Argyle has not been in that come back situation so how would Argyle deal with adversity, Argyle is tough but I see if Lindale can make Argyle play catch up maybe Lindale can win it, and yes a near perfect game Lindale has to play.

I think if Lindale dnt make many mistakes they can beat Argyle, Lindale has to play them like they played LBJ, I think LBJ has more speed than Argyle this year, to me LBJ has speed like La Vega last years and year before, but Argyle has speed as well but athleticism and  great coach, so it will be a great game, if Jenkins be okay I say Lindale wins, if not then I don't think they can beat Argyle if Lindale not healthy.

33 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

This comes down on what team want it the most, Argyle will be tough to beat but that game last night with Lindale vs LBJ was a classic and a great come back from 22 to 7 game even tho LBJ shot themselves in the foot with penalties and LBJ coaches not wise decision at the end. Lindale is focused and Lindale has all of East Texas rooting for you guys and hoping Lindale wins it all, and playing on another level to achieve Greatness and overcome their History. GO!! LINDALE!!!!

Well said....lindale was down 28-7 at half

Guest Tiger03lb
59 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

True but Lindale players has a lot of heart to make a come back if behind, this group of guys from Lindale don't give up, Argyle has not been in that come back situation so how would Argyle deal with adversity, Argyle is tough but I see if Lindale can make Argyle play catch up maybe Lindale can win it, and yes a near perfect game Lindale has to play.

Yes Lindale is a good team. No doubt about that and I wasn't trying to discredit them at all. Yes they do have a lot of heart and that may help them win the game. Argyle has a lot of playmakers on offense and they almost make it look easy. Their defense is dang good and they fly to the ball. Really impressive. 

1 hour ago, LionKing12172920 said:

I think if Lindale dnt make many mistakes they can beat Argyle, Lindale has to play them like they played LBJ, I think LBJ has more speed than Argyle this year, to me LBJ has speed like La Vega last years and year before, but Argyle has speed as well but athleticism and  great coach, so it will be a great game, if Jenkins be okay I say Lindale wins, if not then I don't think they can beat Argyle if Lindale not healthy.

You should ask La Vega how fast Argyle was.  Both Times.