4A D1 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP Lindale vs Argyle

Jakeelee05

State Championship  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/2020 at 01:00 AM

15 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Lindale is very good. Argyle been #1 for many years just to fall short almost every  single year. Truly successful program that hasn’t finished. Lindale has never made past area until this year. No one expected a state championship appearance . 

Lindale has been playing at the 5A level until this year.

I remain to be torn about this one.  Argyle seems to be the heavy favorite,  Lindale sort of the cinderalla story.  On one hand I think heart says lindale but head says argyle. On the other I wonder if this will be another year where argyle fails to seal the deal?  What has me leaning argyle is all the talk that lindale doesn't have the D to slow argyle down.  Hmmm I just don't know.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I remain to be torn about this one.  Argyle seems to be the heavy favorite,  Lindale sort of the cinderalla story.  On one hand I think heart says lindale but head says argyle. On the other I wonder if this will be another year where argyle fails to seal the deal?  What has me leaning argyle is all the talk that lindale doesn't have the D to slow argyle down.  Hmmm I just don't know.

What may have you thinking Lindale is whether or not Rogers is going to make another bonehead decision in the big game.

13 minutes ago, SDCAVEMAN said:

What may have you thinking Lindale is whether or not Rogers is going to make another bonehead decision in the big game.

Well,  TBH,  It may would help if I'd seen either team play.  I haven't.  Perhaps ignorance is the reason for my indecision.  Lol.  I'm off work until after christmas,  I'll check out each of their last games on tx live then maybe I'll have half a clue what I'm talking about. Well scratch that idea,  my Tx live script has expired.

Edited by DAWG91

After watching several Lindale games I have come to the conclusion this matchup won’t be close. Lindale doesn’t have the defense to stop nor slow down that potent offense of Argyle. I also don’t think Lindale has faced a defense as good as Argyle this year. Give me Argyle by 24