4A D1 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP Lindale vs Argyle

Jakeelee05

State Championship  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/2020 at 01:00 AM

Argyle played their game like I thought and most people thought they would. They're just too good.

ย 

But kudos to Lindale on a great playoff run and I had fun rooting for y'all after beating my nephew and his Vidor squad. Hopefully we meet up in the playoffs again next season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, piratevillain55 said:

Argyle played their game like I thought and most people thought they would. They're just too good.

ย 

But kudos to Lindale on a great playoff run and I had fun rooting for y'all after beating my nephew and his Vidor squad. Hopefully we meet up in the playoffs again next season.

I second this post. ย  Been fun. ย  Lindale a class act.

• Like 2

Lindale defense and secondary which has been their weakness showed. Leaning on one player showed. Congrats on getting there, but man to say this was predictable would be an under statement.ย 

• Like 1

Just now, Aggie98 said:

Jesus. Regal has been saying all year heโ€™s not the coachโ€™s son. The broadcast said earlier that he moved to Argyle as a sophomore to play basketball.ย 

I got him confused withย 

ย 

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

So, ย full circle...Rodgers/Rogers

Correct.ย 
I was thinking of Cooper Rodgers*ย 

Who did play for Argyle a few years ago.ย 
Im getting old....

2 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Trick plays up 42-14? Ok, lol. Now I do wish Carthage would have a chance to run roughshod over this team.

Lindale came back in the 2nd half from a 28-7 deficit to win the game.ย 
A talented team is dangerous for 4 quarters.ย 

Staters playing and throwing passes and trick plays with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter up 28 points. Thatโ€™s fine. To each their own. Itโ€™s the state title game, so no crying about running up the score. Itโ€™s up to Lindale to stop it. Just wish they would have a chance to play a team that would give it back to them.

3 minutes ago, Crapola said:

Lindale came back in the 2nd half from a 28-7 deficit to win the game.ย 
A talented team is dangerous for 4 quarters.ย 

With 5 minutes left up 28? And Lindale with almost zero passing game? Ok. Like I said no crying over running up the score. I donโ€™t care for sure. Just kind of makes me wish they would play a team that would push theirย shhhh in.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2