4A D1 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP Lindale vs Argyle

State Championship  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/2020 at 01:00 AM

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congratulations to Argyle on a great season and a great performance in the State Championship game! That’s a great team! Well deserved. Congrats to Lindale on a wonderful season that had a lot of

Congratulations Argyle on your state championship. Congratulations Lindale on a great season. I believe Lindale can build on this and try again next year. 

I feel much better now after relieving my bowels all over wtxfootball

Posted Images

Argyle played their game like I thought and most people thought they would. They're just too good.

But kudos to Lindale on a great playoff run and I had fun rooting for y'all after beating my nephew and his Vidor squad. Hopefully we meet up in the playoffs again next season.

• Like 2

Based on the Post, I figure the QB is the Coaches son’s uncle on his paternal side.  😂🤣😂

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Crapola said:

Yes, he is. 

Jesus. Regal has been saying all year he’s not the coach’s son. The broadcast said earlier that he moved to Argyle as a sophomore to play basketball. 

1 minute ago, piratevillain55 said:

Argyle played their game like I thought and most people thought they would. They're just too good.

But kudos to Lindale on a great playoff run and I had fun rooting for y'all after beating my nephew and his Vidor squad. Hopefully we meet up in the playoffs again next season.

I second this post.   Been fun.   Lindale a class act.

• Like 2

Lindale defense and secondary which has been their weakness showed. Leaning on one player showed. Congrats on getting there, but man to say this was predictable would be an under statement. 

• Like 1

Well, congrats Lindale on a excellent season. I don't care what some may say, y'all have a great team. Y'all just ran into a much better team. Not Carthage better, but better. lol 

• Like 1
Just now, Aggie98 said:

Jesus. Regal has been saying all year he’s not the coach’s son. The broadcast said earlier that he moved to Argyle as a sophomore to play basketball. 

I got him confused with 

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

So,  full circle...Rodgers/Rogers

Correct. 
I was thinking of Cooper Rodgers* 

Who did play for Argyle a few years ago. 
Im getting old....

Just now, BulldogBacker12 said:

Trick plays up 42-14? Ok, lol. Now I do wish Carthage would have a chance to run roughshod over this team.

And they did that against the #3 team. Lindale is just #10. No comparison. 

2 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Trick plays up 42-14? Ok, lol. Now I do wish Carthage would have a chance to run roughshod over this team.

Lindale came back in the 2nd half from a 28-7 deficit to win the game. 
A talented team is dangerous for 4 quarters. 

Staters playing and throwing passes and trick plays with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter up 28 points. That’s fine. To each their own. It’s the state title game, so no crying about running up the score. It’s up to Lindale to stop it. Just wish they would have a chance to play a team that would give it back to them.

3 minutes ago, Crapola said:

Lindale came back in the 2nd half from a 28-7 deficit to win the game. 
A talented team is dangerous for 4 quarters. 

With 5 minutes left up 28? And Lindale with almost zero passing game? Ok. Like I said no crying over running up the score. I don’t care for sure. Just kind of makes me wish they would play a team that would push their shhhh in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

With 5 minutes left up 28? Ok. Like I said no crying over running up the score. I don’t care for sure. Just kind of makes me wish they would play a team that would push their shhhh in.

They just trying to get score close to that game that was earlier today.

• Like 1

Argyle is taking care of business, congratulations! Argyle would not have a chance against Carthage. Carthage would make the Argyle brats one dimensional, stopping the run, and tee off on the QB. You better be glad we dropped in enrollment, our we would own D1 this year! Glad Argyle is not the bridesmaid this year!

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

With 5 minutes left up 28? Ok. Like I said no crying over running up the score. I don’t care for sure. Just kind of makes me wish they would play a team that would push their shhhh in.

I’d paid anything to see that game go down. 
Both are state champions... hard to argue hypotheticals