How to watch the State Championship Game

headhunter02

I'm looking as well. Foxsportsgo claims they don't charge for a subscription but they do from all indications.Dish is my tv provider which don't

carry fssw anymore.Suddenlink is my cable/wifi provider and they say subscription required. I do have roku too.I'm not too savy on all this.I do enjoy watching texan live on roku smart tv and it's worth the subscription. Anyone have any idea please post.

2 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Can you confirm if the basic package has FSSW? I intend to cancel before free trial is up, just want to make sure I select the right one 

We got the 2nd level option that's $80...The first one may work we just weren't sure.  That's probably not much help but the 2nd level has it for sure.

• Like 2

FSSW has almost become instinct specifically with the TV streaming services. Sad times. Sinclair hiking up the prices to levels these TV providers cant afford. 

I've seen people mention AT&T TV but you better make sure you cancel. Pretty different compared to other streaming services. Requires an actual  two year contract, $15 cancellation fee for every month remaining on the contract. 

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

FSSW has almost become instinct specifically with the TV streaming services. Sad times. Sinclair hiking up the prices to levels these TV providers cant afford. 

I've seen people mention AT&T TV but you better make sure you cancel. Pretty different compared to other streaming services. Requires an actual  two year contract, $15 cancellation fee for every month remaining on the contract. 

Requires pretty stout internet also.