State Football Championships Spectator Info

Eagleborn

Guest Tiger03lb
20 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Im not able to go this year. I know you have to buy a least two tickets even if you only need one

It was that way at globe life stadium and no social distancing was in forced. 

45 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Im not able to go this year. I know you have to buy a least two tickets even if you only need one

Thats ridiculous... Ole Jerry needs to use that money and do something with the COWBOYS SMH..... ive been the past 3 years but to much restrictions and rules this year, ill pass.... i may go to the next month games but I doubt it 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Thats ridiculous... Ole Jerry needs to use that money and do something with the COWBOYS SMH..... ive been the past 3 years but to much restrictions and rules this year, ill pass.... i may go to the next month games but I doubt it 

Not sure is more UIL than Jerry. 

I really feel like some people just live to complain. I understand it’s not perfect. During a normal year, having all the games at AT&T is awesome. This year there’s some changes due to Covid, but I think the big thing for Friday is the big 12 using the field between games.

What else are you gonna do for this price? 

• Like 1

I'm fine with the prices, ive been previous 3 years with no team in the fight... I don't quite understand the concept of having to purchase 2 tickets if you only need 1, although the times I've been i purchased 3 each time... I don't get that part

Just now, JETT said:

I'm fine with the prices, ive been previous 3 years with no team in the fight... I don't quite understand the concept of having to purchase 2 tickets if you only need 1, although the times I've been i purchased 3 each time... I don't get that part

I agree with you on that if it’s the case. I haven’t ordered any and didn’t see that when I read the info.

3 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Yeah, there’s a salary cap in football. It’s not like he can just outspend the other teams because he makes money.

He shouldn't have to outspend other teams but he can sit back and learn something on how to make playoffs in a sorry division SMH

Edited by JETT

Guest Tiger03lb
25 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

When I click on the SeatGeek link on the UIL site, it says no tickets available.  Have they sold out or am I missing something.  Any insight is appreciated.

I got same thing. Someone said that they are putting tickets out every so often. Don't know how true that is or not. I'm still looking for tickets for Thursday's games. 

1 hour ago, Everide2016 said:

When I click on the SeatGeek link on the UIL site, it says no tickets available.  Have they sold out or am I missing something.  Any insight is appreciated.

I kept it on that page that said sold out an it refreshing itself.. I paid for 6 but only need 2.. kinda silly but hey I like to watch football.. an need the days away from work lol... I wasn't sure if that seatgeek is a scam or not I was going try an call tomorrow

• Like 1

Yup, it's totally different due to covid-19 this year...they are selling thickets in what they term "pods"...I was able to get tickets for all three days...my eldest grandson and I have gone to a lot of the games since 2010...Wednesday seats are not great, section 245 end zone concourse level...two seats...we couldn't get anything mid-field...Thursday much better, section 233, 30-40 line third row, but had to buy four tickets...all the tickets were in groups of four to get mid-field seats...Friday got lucky and got just the two tickets I needed for the 4ADI game  in section 312...waiting to see if I can get get lucky for the 4ADII game