Man shot in Ohio. 17 yr veteran cop said the guy was waving a gun

ctown81

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Define victim. Some folks have a victim mentality already where they deflect blame or lack courage to stand up what is right. 

Roger that, but without a day in court yet to assign blame or fault I thought the word victim was appropriate. Deserving of the shooting or not, wouldn't the term still be acceptable as in " a victim of a gunshot wound"? Or can "victims" only be used for those who are innocent or undeserving? 

On 12/17/2020 at 12:25 PM, DannyZuco said:

Floyd didn't die because of a counterfeit $20, he died because a overbearing police officer placed his knee on his neck and keep him from breathing. 

And it wasn't like that was the first run in for Floyd with the police. So I am betting he should have known better, but his arrest should have happened, not his death. But hey, without his death, riots would not have gotten to occur, people wouldn't have lost their businesses, people in Minnesota wouldn't have new TV's they stole from stores, all those wonderful things that happened because a guy committed a crime, and a pathetic cop abused him. Look at all the other advantages that got to take place. SMFH. 

Who's to say he didn't know the money was counterfeit? I own a business and we get paid cash on a daily basis... you're telling me if I take some money from a customer and go purchase something and it just so happens to be counterfeit I should be arrested? SMH 

On 12/17/2020 at 2:59 PM, trashyhound said:

Agree on most. But the knee in the neck didn't kill him. Delayed what should've been his rescue, but didn't cause his cardiac arrest.

If the knee would've never been put on his neck he would still be here... yall are something else

On 12/18/2020 at 1:40 PM, Olduy said:

Trying to shoot the gun out of their hand, shooting in the leg or such is absolute BS. That is why you would miss and hit a bystander (innocent or not).

you shot for center mass to stop the threat. You may have to shoot more than once at center mass to stop the threat. And before you ask, yes I have law enforcement training.

Guy at Wendy's was no threat yet he got shot... go back and look at all the suspects with their backs to the police and show me the threat plz

Going by who the author of this thread is I'm gonna take a wild guess that the man who was shot was black.  Makes me wonder.  Do all white people in trouble with the law comply with police and that's why they don't get shot or could it be that the white folks who fight with the police and suffer the same fate don't get their stories told in the new york times because it doesn't advance an agenda?  Hmmm I wonder?  Quit being useful idiots.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Well , dead people usually don’t get charge with crimes, because they are dead. Tell your friend they are not very bright for that question. 

My friend said he was just asking due to the obsurd comment posted by you.... no biggie carry on 

9 hours ago, JETT said:

Who's to say he didn't know the money was counterfeit? I own a business and we get paid cash on a daily basis... you're telling me if I take some money from a customer and go purchase something and it just so happens to be counterfeit I should be arrested? SMH 

Maybe. Are you going to resist arrest and/or not comply with lawful commands from the arresting officer? Asking for a friend. 

9 hours ago, JETT said:

If the knee would've never been put on his neck he would still be here... yall are something else

If he had complied with lawful commands, he'd still be alive too. Agree or disagree? 

2 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Maybe. Are you going to resist arrest and/or not comply with lawful commands from the arresting officer? Asking for a friend. 

If he had complied with lawful commands, he'd still be alive too. Agree or disagree? 

What happened to freedom yall yell about? If I'm not doing anything wrong yeah ill resist arrest... 

Disagree on the second part

1 minute ago, TTman7 said:

Please explain how he was "no threat". 

Sleep in a drive thru led to death... wake him up and make him move his car, police are called for everything... if this is the case police should be at every bar/night club at closing time with a sloo of officers arresting every drunk who pulls out? Do you think they are not a threat?