Man shot in Ohio. 17 yr veteran cop said the guy was waving a gun

ctown81

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

What happened to freedom yall yell about? If I'm not doing anything wrong yeah ill resist arrest... 

Disagree on the second part

But under the scenario you gave, you broke the law. The officer was giving lawful commands and making a lawful arrest. Noncompliance and resisting could potentially get you or the officer injured or seriously harmed. Wrong move for a law abiding citizen. 

Really? Oh yeah...right. He'd still be dead from the overdose even if he had complied or not resisted. I agree with you on not agreeing. 👍😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

But under the scenario you gave, you broke the law. The officer was giving lawful commands and making a lawful arrest. Noncompliance and resisting could potentially get you or the officer injured or seriously harmed. Wrong move for a law abiding citizen. 

Really? Oh yeah...right. He'd still be dead from the overdose even if he had complied or not resisted. I agree with you on not agreeing. 👍😉

So either way he was dying that day? Poor George ppl on smoaky have more knowledge than the autopsy experts 

30 minutes ago, JETT said:

Sleep in a drive thru led to death... wake him up and make him move his car, police are called for everything... if this is the case police should be at every bar/night club at closing time with a sloo of officers arresting every drunk who pulls out? Do you think they are not a threat?

That ALL he did? Nope. 

Yep. I think they ARE potentially a threat. I've been there and done that on the LE side...ALOT. 

39 minutes ago, JETT said:

These are the same ppl who thinks Breonna Taylor was doing something wrong when she was shot... so we'll basically agree to disagree 

I've never said she was doing anything wrong. Never said she was a criminal or breaking any laws. 

Sadly, she was collateral damage in a situation that went bad. 

21 minutes ago, JETT said:

I see alot of officers handle situations in a much better way where no harm is done, those are the 1's i call heroes 

Every situation is different and has multiple options depending on the actions of the suspect. 

Call them whatever you want. They won't care either way. I never did. 

Some on here are trying to portray that these leftist martyrs are anything but examples of what not to do when interacting with law enforcement is sad. Don’t do drugs or have them. Don’t use counterfeit money. Don’t pass out in a fast food parking lot drunk. Above all of that, don’t resist arrest or steal a cops taser. The Dindu Nuffin routine and comparing the outcome to the initial infraction is getting old. 

14 hours ago, JETT said:

If the knee would've never been put on his neck he would still be here... yall are something else

Really? How do you know that? Shouldn't police be innocent until proven guilty or does that only apply to career criminals with large amounts of dope in their system? 

Yes, y'all are something else

6 hours ago, JETT said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-floyd-death-autopsies-homicide-axphyxiation-details/

Here's your facts...., not only are yall lawyers yall are also doctors? Interesting 

"I can't breathe"

Please try to say those words while being strangled. You cannot do it, period. Guess what most victims of heart attacks say? "I can't breathe" or "it feels like an elephant is on my chest". The reason for that is that their heart is failing to exchange oxygen and CO2 efficiently enough. The reason Mr.Floyd felt as if he couldn't breathe was because of his pre-existing heart condition, drugs in his system, and his resisting arrest resulting in his cardiac arrest. 

Ironic to me that only the autopsy paid for by the family came to the conclusion that a knee is his neck killed him. 

17 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Really? How do you know that? Shouldn't police be innocent until proven guilty or does that only apply to career criminals with large amounts of dope in their system? 

Yes, y'all are something else

Put him on trial

7 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

"I can't breathe"

Please try to say those words while being strangled. You cannot do it, period. Guess what most victims of heart attacks say? "I can't breathe" or "it feels like an elephant is on my chest". The reason for that is that their heart is failing to exchange oxygen and CO2 efficiently enough. The reason Mr.Floyd felt as if he couldn't breathe was because of his pre-existing heart condition, drugs in his system, and his resisting arrest resulting in his cardiac arrest. 

Ironic to me that only the autopsy paid for by the family came to the conclusion that a knee is his neck killed him. 

But he was ok prior to the arrest? Its cool yall defend the cops, your opinion 

10 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

ABSOLUTELY. If there is enough evidence that a judge or jury indicts him then he should stand trial. 

Agree, maybe if hes found guilty someone in prison can give him a knee to the neck and see if he says he can't breathe 

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

No sir, but neither should someone's job (being a cop). 

But someone's current actions can have consequences, like overdosing on narcoticsnd fighting with cops can lead to death

I'd like to see other examples of this since you say it so confidently