Trust the science, but the scientist have an agenda.

TheShadowKnows

The the lock down happened and it was to save us and only be two weeks, but then if you knew somebody, who knew somebody that could get you quarantined also, but trust the science.
Anyway I was reading a fear piece about a "dark winter" which could happen, but I fear the darkness will be economic. So in the article it told us why things could get so dark and the answer "sheltering in place".  So trust the science, and I do, I happen to trust real science not Barry Cuomo type science about wearing a mask means you love your neighbor type science. Either way enjoy the fear piece, it was written on Oct 31st, and fact checked by accredited thought control fact checkers.  
Enjoy Christmas and trust God not fear.  

Long said there are many factors at play. 

With the colder weather, people are spending more time indoors, he said. COVID-19 tends to spread more effectively inside.

Hassig noted that factors like physical proximity, not wearing masks in personal spaces, smaller air volumes indoors, and less effective air exchange in private homes all make COVID-19 more easily transmitted during the winter.

Also, there is “COVID fatigue,” Long added. As people become tired of physical, or social, distancing, wearing masks, and other preventive measures, they may begin to ignore precautions.
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/the-us-is-likely-headed-for-a-dark-winter-heres-what-that-means

6 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

But but, people weren’t wearing them lol. Mask have never worked!

Yessir!  We have known this for years.  But then politicians decided to try and use it for control purposes.  It works on about 95% of the sheep from what I can tell.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Yessir!  We have known this for years.  But then politicians decided to try and use it for control purposes.  It works on about 95% of the sheep from what I can tell.

I would say most don’t agree that mask work. A lot do it for social acceptance to the people who lose their minds when they see someone without a mask. I took my kid to the doctor the other day and confrontation about wearing a mask or not was not high on my priority list. So I put one on and kept it moving. That’s how they get you. Smaller stores or stores that don’t have the market cornered on what I need l, don’t get my business if they have a mask rule. 

• Like 1

Just now, ObiOne said:

C'mon man!  Errbody has heard of two girls one cup....I thought.  Don't watch the actual video, whatever you do.  I've heard it is awful!  in a bad way

I know right - Mind wasn't going in that direction - I'll never trust Pepe Again 

• LOL! 1