‘21 Early National Signing Day

Stoney

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Wiltfong giving A&M a shot at JoJo Earle to flip from LSU and Bryce Foster leaning A&M now. Thinks LSU might have closed the race for Jardin Gilbert.

The fact that Oklahoma even made a battle for Foster is a win in my book.

The idea of that kid going anywhere besides A&M at the end of the day just wasn't going to happen. It just didn't make sense in the view of his whole life not to go to Texas A&M.

33 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

The fact that Oklahoma even made a battle for Foster is a win in my book.

The idea of that kid going anywhere besides A&M at the end of the day just wasn't going to happen. It just didn't make sense in the view of his whole life not to go to Texas A&M.

I thought he was going to OU all along. The track deal. Do his own thing. All the tea leaves from the experts seemed to confirm OU until the last weekend.

I’m curious to see how Kendal Daniels pans out. If he’ll stay at safety or bump down to LB.

11 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I thought he was going to OU all along. The track deal. Do his own thing. All the tea leaves from the experts seemed to confirm OU until the last weekend.

I’m curious to see how Kendal Daniels pans out. If he’ll stay at safety or bump down to LB.

Supposedly playing safety is what pushed him to A&M so I assume he will start off there at least.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I think it he was choosing between the two schools in a vacuum then Oklahoma would be the choice, but that is not reality. 

He was an A&M fan, his parents went to A&M, and his brother played for A&M. He probably spent his whole life dreaming of playing at Kyle Field. When it comes time to make the decision for real then its hard to turn those things down.

6 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Savion Byrd chooses Oklahoma over SMU.

He is a 4 star Offensive Tackle from Duncanville. He is the 62nd overall player based on the 247 composite rankings.

It was a long battle with SMU for that guy.

That was a strange duo. Good get.

Just did a breakdown of current Signings in the top 300 as of 11:45AM...

Alabama 8 signings- 4 top 100, 3 top 200, 1 top 300  #2, 5, 50, 96, 110, 168, 177

LSU 3 signings- 2 top 100, 1 top 200  #31, 61

Texas 8 signings- 1 top 100, 2 top 200, 5 top 300  #13, 190, 200

Texas A&M- 1 top 100, 3 top 200, 2 top 300  #37, 141, 155, 187

TCU- 0 top 100, 0 top 200, 3 top 300

OU- 5 top 100, 4 top 200  #15, 16, 27, 77, 90, 107, 120, 146, 147

Texas Tech- 0 top 100, 1 top 200 #159

Arkansas- 1 top 300  #219

This is not counting commits.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

The fact that this kid ended up at North Texas shows that it was good decision to process him. I don't think he progressed like a lot of schools thought he was going to based off of his junior football season.

Yeah there are a lot of kids that go ride the bench at P5 schools, and end up being decent G5 school starters. OU has a lot of really good WRs, it was probably a wise choice for him.