State championship games broadcast

TCU44

2 minutes ago, TCU44 said:

Are the state games  starting tonight with mart going to be on Fox sports South West? I don’t see it anywhere

I believe the first game is at 2 pm, the 1a Div 1 game.  Mart and Windthorst tonight at 7.  All games are on FSSW.  If you dont have it through satellite you can sign up for AT&T Now free trial and get it.  

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Only two packages have the free trial and neither are showing fssw. I might be missing something.

It doesn’t list it as a channel. You have to click on regional channels and then put in your zip code and then it will show those channels 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Cant remember the name of it, but its the one that is a step above the basic package i believe.  

27 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

It doesn’t list it as a channel. You have to click on regional channels and then put in your zip code and then it will show those channels 

24 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

https://www.att.com/buy/bundles

scroll down to the ultimate package.  That’s the smallest package that includes regional sports channels. 

Got it! Thanks y'all

18 minutes ago, DeKlabBeers said:

Well, I'm watching it right now. Motley County is losing to Richland Springs.

Richland Springs plays Balmorhea which was postponed due to Covid. You're watching last season 1A six-man Div II championship game, Motley vs RS. RS wins 62-16  lol