Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

State championship games broadcast


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, TCU44 said:

Are the state games  starting tonight with mart going to be on Fox sports South West? I don’t see it anywhere

I believe the first game is at 2 pm, the 1a Div 1 game.  Mart and Windthorst tonight at 7.  All games are on FSSW.  If you dont have it through satellite you can sign up for AT&T Now free trial and get it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You started the thread Nostradamus so I couldn’t tell the football gods have spoken  remember.

I didn't start a thread called Nostradamus.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What package do you get on the AT&T app, because I don't see fssw on the small package? Or is it on another channel on the app?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

What package do you get on the AT&T app, because I don't see fssw on the small package? Or is it on another channel on the app?

Cant remember the name of it, but its the one that is a step above the basic package i believe.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Crawford said:

What package do you get on the AT&T app, because I don't see fssw on the small package? Or is it on another channel on the app?

It’s the $80/ mo package that includes regional sports.  Enter your zip code to ensure FSSW is included before moving forward.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Cant remember the name of it, but its the one that is a step above the basic package i believe.  

Only two packages have the free trial and neither are showing fssw. I might be missing something.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Only two packages have the free trial and neither are showing fssw. I might be missing something.

It doesn’t list it as a channel. You have to click on regional channels and then put in your zip code and then it will show those channels 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Cant remember the name of it, but its the one that is a step above the basic package i believe.  

 

27 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

It doesn’t list it as a channel. You have to click on regional channels and then put in your zip code and then it will show those channels 

 

24 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

https://www.att.com/buy/bundles
 

scroll down to the ultimate package.  That’s the smallest package that includes regional sports channels. 

Got it! Thanks y'all

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...