two of the best hook it up tonight

powerlifter

33 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

i am sure you would agree with that, both gilmer and carthage have a  good history of being  good in 4a over the years hands down with that. Carthage and gilmer will put alot of key SR on the field the dream will end for one.

Gilmer will start out strong but Carthage storms back and puts 70 up. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

i am sure you would agree with that, both gilmer and carthage have a  good history of being  good in 4a over the years hands down with that. Carthage and gilmer will put alot of key SR on the field the dream will end for one.

I’ll take Carthage and I’ll give you Gilmer and 28 pts.  

$10,000 sound okay

• LOL! 1

13 hours ago, powerlifter said:

yes do so its said  the 24 SR key players will be hard to replace 

Are you talking about Carthage? Because they are returning 9 starters from the best defense they have ever had. And I believe one or two o-line, 3 electric receivers, and the backup Qb who got plenty of playing time and played well when he got in. 

9 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Are you talking about Carthage? Because they are returning 9 starters from the best defense they have ever had. And I believe one or two o-line, 3 electric receivers, and the backup Qb who got plenty of playing time and played well when he got in. 

scott has played 4 QB this year he mixed them up they were clock killers for the bulldogs.the bad news is that the Dogs played almost a all SR team friday agnest Gilmer.  PS going to be hard to replace the likes of Horton and courtney and Brown.

16 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

scott has played 4 QB this year he mixed them up they were clock killers for the bulldogs.the bad news is that the Dogs played almost a all SR team friday agnest Gilmer.  PS going to be hard to replace the likes of Horton and courtney and Brown.

Surratt always has a crop of up & coming talent to reload with.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

Rocquemore got far and away more time than any other and was far more than a clock killer. He ended up being 3rd on the team in rushing and 2nd in passing. He came in during the semifinal for a few plays and threw a 50+ yard bomb. 

While no one is going to come in and play as good as Horton right away the talent pool, coaching and system has produced winner after winner. If I’m not mistaken, in 14 years only one QB that’s played for Surratt has not won the state championship.  Meanwhile, 6 out of 7 have won it all and played very well while doing it. And actually the one that never did win state also played very well and put up great numbers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1