5A Division I Region II Semi-Finals: Longview vs Denton Ryan

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (9-2) vs Denton Ryan Raiders (11-0)  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Denton Ryan in a close one
    • Denton Ryan in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/26/2020 at 08:00 PM

Yo yo yo yo y’all it’s Christmas time and you know what time it is!! It’s time for MY prediction, the Christmas edition. Give it to me!

Longview got this bad boy in a win although it will be a close one! Bet expect Hale to ball out! I expect Meredith to show up! I expect that defense to LOCK UP! and you know what John King brings every week with his veteran coaching!

so I expect this too be a close game but Longview squeezes out to comfortable two-three touchdown lead thru the game around the third. 

give me Longview 45- Denton Ryan 28! Book it! 

51 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Not that your cash flow comes from there but it’s your biggest market and you can’t deny that. Houston is big for you, east Texas and west Texas  don’t bring much in for you as much as those places, so you are gonna plaster your big market teams more just like the NBA and NFL would, it’s purposely done because they are your money makers. But like I said I respect your work, but trust me I understand that everyone has someone to answer to someone unless you are the owner. So we all to cater to someone. 

Exactly...we are a very diverse company, much more diverse than you realize. Editorial revenue is only a small part of our company profile. Would I say from a subscriber standpoint is the largest percentage of our client base from DFW? Good chance, but that revenue pales in comparison to our statewide clients who work with us because of our coverage of the state as a whole. 

2 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Yo yo yo yo y’all it’s Christmas time and you know what time it is!! It’s time for MY prediction, the Christmas edition. Give it to me!

Longview got this bad boy in a win although it will be a close one! Bet expect Hale to ball out! I expect Meredith to show up! I expect that defense to LOCK UP! and you know what John King brings every week with his veteran coaching!

so I expect this too be a close game but Longview squeezes out to comfortable two-three touchdown lead thru the game around the third. 

Bruhh......

1749.gif

• LOL! 3

5 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Where have you heard us at DCTF say that?? Tepper and I both have been getting the business from Argyle people all week because we both were asked who we thought would win an Argyle/Carthage game and we both said Carthage lol 

I’ll take Carthage over Argyle and give 21 points and I still think Carthage covers easy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

i be happy for a win if we win by more then 7 i"ll buy every one  a around 

I don't always agree with DCTF but I am a subscriber and have listened to and read a lot of their stuff and can say that they are always respectful of Longview and give them their props...one of the best convos surrounding the program was the one leading up to the Tascosa game...you could tell they felt the opportunity for Longview as we all did...the rest is history...the follow up coverage after we won the title was awesome...

while they definitely did not pick us this week, they didn't shut the door on a Lobo win but recognized what King and the staff has....this is our biggest test in years and we are a year early...this is going to be a great game tomorrow but it will take our best effort of the year to pull it off

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kingwolf said:

I don't always agree with DCTF but I am a subscriber and have listened to and read a lot of their stuff and can say that they are always respectful of Longview and give them their props...one of the best convos surrounding the program was the one leading up to the Tascosa game...you could tell they felt the opportunity for Longview as we all did...the rest is history...the follow up coverage after we won the title was awesome...

while they definitely did not pick us this week, they didn't shut the door on a Lobo win but recognized what King and the staff has....this is our biggest test in years and we are a year early...this is going to be a great game tomorrow but it will take our best effort of the year to pull it off

We just want everyone to say they think we will win! Quit with all the negativity! 🤣

Go Lobos!

• LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, Quick said:

Nope. Naw & Hell Naw. You're trying to raise peoples blood pressure, damage heart monitors and pace makers! 

Lollll that’s what playoff football should be about man. You know that. 

If it means we’re playing on New Years Day, heck yes!