Republicans Cheated!

BarryLaverty

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I asked you for it. I asked you to list media companies who posted retractions to true stories, you did not answer. 

So that means it didn’t happen right? Nor was that even my argument. You don’t read post, angry respond with random questions off topic, then claim it’s the other person’s responsibility to answer it for you. All the while screeching that others “do their own research.” You are something else.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

So that means it didn’t happen right? Nor was that even my argument. You don’t read post, angry respond with random questions off topic, then claim it’s the other person’s responsibility to answer it for you. All the while screeching that others “do their own research.” You are something else.

china bot

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You seem to be becoming unhinged. First I never posted do your own research, that was started by another poster when I asked for one of their claims. I had always posted items to back what I have said and still do. You and a couple of others on here when asked for something always run to find it yourself. Many times it does not exist. Off topic, you really should read what you post, most of your items have nothing to do with thread. You get frustrated and make items personal because you can not answer what is asked. That is not just me that is others as well. You are now completely off topic because you can not answer what was asked so you feel the need to deflect away from it. 

Lmao, you are out there man. I mean really out there. Your claim you’ve “never” said do your own research is absurd. You only post opinion and a rare article that doesn’t prove your point. Your whole post was a deflection of a topic that you take off the rails. You’ve never disproven anything on this site from what I have read and you constantly project your emotions onto others. 

19 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

And the only truth comes from President Trump, not the courts, not the media, not even his own officials

Thanks for pointing out the truth, for once.  Trump is steadily working on showing the true colors of the swampy pos's that I have underlined.  You will see much more by Jan 6

49 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So after 4 years he couldnt do it? He failed. Everyone is against him. The whole world. What will I see by Jan 6, be specific. 

American Patriots can see those in the swamp for what they are.  Communists and their sympathizers are the ones having trouble...   

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I thought if we just waited Trump would be doing HIS inauguration? I thought the evidence would be seen. Powell is running from her cases and I believe the count we have is 61-1 in cases with the trump campaign winning one case. What will we see by Jan 20?  

Who knows for sure.  I'm guessing at the very least a lot of declassifcations of swamp folk.