Republicans Cheated!

BarryLaverty

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

I like the "who knows for sure" that way you can always come back and deny. 

If I knew for sure, I'd tell every patriot I know right away.  You can guess when you would find out.  Probably about the same time pedojoe finds out:rofl:

On 12/20/2020 at 10:45 AM, Wild74 said:

When you win a record low 17% of counties, lose Black & Hispanic support, lose 18/19 Bellwether Counties, lose Ohio, Florida, & Iowa -- and lose 27/27 House "Toss-Ups" -- but you shatter the popular vote record

FRAUD BIG TIME

Well, there's actually no such thing as the "National popular vote", even though the media (and many Democrats) likes to push that, if you really think about how our elections work. You could call it "overall" vote, if you want to. But there is no official "national popular vote" (which is also why we use the EC). Second, I think looking at the counties won, and by how much, would be better from an analysis standpoint. If it's the "right" counties, that's a lot of people. For instance, Los Angeles County in California has about 10 million people in it. That one county has more people in it than The entire population of Wyoming, Vermont, Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Delaware, Rhode Island, Montana, Maine, and New Hampshire -- combined. Loa Angeles County is also the most populous county in the entire U.S.

Sources: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_and_territories_of_the_United_States_by_population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_County,_California

Heck, California itself has nearly 39.4 million people in it. That's about 1.4 million more people than the entire country of Canada, and nearly 12% of the U.S. population. Think about that. This means approximately 1 in 4 people in California live in Los Angeles County.

By comparison, Texas' largest county is Harris County, which has a population of nearly 4.1 million people. It's the 3rd most populous in the U.S. Texas has approximately 29.4 million people. 13% of Texans live in Harris county, compared to nearly double that for Los Angeles County. Texas has roughly 75% of the population of California. Los Angeles County also has more people in it, by itself, than the 3 largest counties in Texas (Harris, Dallas, Tarrant, combined 9.3 million).