The Smoakhouse Forums

Republicans Cheated!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, you're thinking of someone else and another topic. You ran away when you were confronted. Run professor, run!! 

So that means it didn’t happen right? Nor was that even my argument. You don’t read post, angry respond with random questions off topic, then claim it’s the other person’s responsibility to answer it

Deflection post, there was massive fraud and there is proof everywhere but sadly not any judges with courage 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

And the only truth comes from President Trump, not the courts, not the media, not even his own officials

Thanks for pointing out the truth, for once.  Trump is steadily working on showing the true colors of the swampy pos's that I have underlined.  You will see much more by Jan 6

21 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

And the only truth comes from President Trump, not the courts, not the media, not even his own officials. 

I’m glad you believe that. Good for you

6 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Thanks for pointing out the truth, for once.  Trump is steadily working on showing the true colors of the swampy pos's that I have underlined.  You will see much more by Jan 6

So after 4 years he couldnt do it? He failed. Everyone is against him. The whole world. What will I see by Jan 6, be specific. 

3 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Kind of proves my point here.

LOL...No it doesnt. What's your evidence? 😂

Btw...you still haven't answered the questions I posed to you. 😏 Your deflection game is steady. 

Run professor, run!! 

Just now, TTman7 said:

LOL...No it doesnt. What's your evidence? 😂

Btw...you still haven't answered the questions I posed to you. 😏 Your deflection game is steady. 

Run professor, run!! 

Already did. Seems like I see why you get unhinged and threaten people now

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Me n my wife have our vehicles armed

👍...I'd recommend you make a "go bag" for your vehicle too. 

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Already did. Seems like I see why you get unhinged and threaten people now

You did, huh?  Where? You say you answered and have evidence. Provide the evidence or retract your statement. 😏

😉😁

31 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Have to say compared to people on here 99.8% of all other people are liberal.

Why you gotta be mean? I prefer a donkey or something stupid like that . Being called that is below the belt. I would prefer not to be called that so I don’t get into my feelings lol. 

49 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So after 4 years he couldnt do it? He failed. Everyone is against him. The whole world. What will I see by Jan 6, be specific. 

American Patriots can see those in the swamp for what they are.  Communists and their sympathizers are the ones having trouble...   

15 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Everyone should take the 9 minutes and watch this.  Unless you are a commy, then just keep doing commy things and move along.

The fact Barry started this thread when in fact Libs have no boundaries and are known for this is disgusting and communism.

17 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Isnt it 17 minutes? 

It doesn’t matter how long it is, Commie; I watched it.....🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸TRUMP 2020🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 1:03 PM, ObiOne said:

Man this did not age well. We certainly did see.