2020 College Football Playoff Predictions

Stoney

21 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I think Cincinnati should've been 4th. They won their games.

I truly believe newrly every team in the top 15 wins out with that schedule... I'm sorry but I am 100% against Cincy getting in if only 4 teams are playing. 

No getting around the fact that a 4 team invitational tournament will always hose at least one legitimate playoff worthy team, not to mention the Cinderella teams that might shock the world .... we will never have that with this exclusionary rigged set up ....

13 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I truly believe newrly every team in the top 15 wins out with that schedule... I'm sorry but I am 100% against Cincy getting in if only 4 teams are playing. 

They talking out of both ends with their criteria for getting in. If they want to hold less games, top 25 wins and zero losses in favor of Ohio State then they should Cincinnati too. Notre Dame wins in double overtime against a short handed Clemson, then gets donkey stomped in the rematch but A&M gets penalized for playing one less top 25 team. They need to merge the eye test with the computers. 

This system is stupid, and I don't care that it's benefited OU, it's still stupid. 

Full playoff. Conference winners and a few at-large programs to round out the seeding. December madness. Use the lower-prestige bowls for early round games.

Make it happen! 

1 minute ago, LOL said:

This system is stupid, and I don't care that it's benefited OU, it's still stupid. 

Full playoff. Conference winners and a few at-large programs to round out the seeding. December madness. Use the lower-prestige bowls for early round games.

Make it happen! 

I have been saying that for years ... ever since they started this biased rigged committee :BS: .....