Texas A&M versus North Carolina  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Aggies
    • Tar Heels

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Please tell me they’re glow in the dark!!!  Lol

3 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Didn’t I see the Oregon Fightin Phil Knights in some psychedelic neon Gatorade lime green/ yellow unis not too long ago? 

Probably. 

I get that nike is right down the road from them, but man... They need to chill out with those nasty jerseys. 

The best A&M ones were when we played Kentucky in 2018 and had the 1998 throwbacks. Amazing helmets and such 

Hanging out with kinfolk at the parents place. A day filled with burning stuff and gunfire. Now we're hoping there's a decent game to watch...  or at least a decent first quarter.

I'm surrounded by about a 50-50 mix of UT/A&M fans (used to be 70-30 in favor of UT a few years ago), and they are talking mad ####.  Kinda wish I had Mav and Stoney out here to provide color commentary.  🤣  

• LOL! 1

32 minutes ago, LOL said:

Hanging out with kinfolk at the parents place. A day filled with burning stuff and gunfire. Now we're hoping there's a decent game to watch...  or at least a decent first quarter.

I'm surrounded by about a 50-50 mix of UT/A&M fans (used to be 70-30 in favor of UT a few years ago), and they are talking mad ####.  Kinda wish I had Mav and Stoney out here to provide color commentary.  🤣  

What a perfect day to get a mix of A&M and UT fans together. 😂

• LOL! 1

22 minutes ago, Stoney said:

What a perfect day to get a mix of A&M and UT fans together. 😂

It's awesome. All I gotta do is throw the occasional snarky remark out there, and both sides pounce.  :D 

• LOL! 1

32 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I know that’s gotta be tough to do. 😂

Not even halftime and I've already got my Aggie-grad cousin threatening to pistol-whip me if I say "scout team" one more time. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, LOL said:

Not even halftime and I've already got my Aggie-grad cousin threatening to pistol-whip me if I say "scout team" one more time. 

Have you discussed Notre Dame’s superior resume yet?

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Have you discussed Notre Dame’s superior resume yet?

C'mon man, I'm related to these people. Such cruelty is uncalled for.

Though I did pretend to read a Tweet saying Sark was hiring Mike Stoops as his new DC. My UT-loving brother in law called me a ####-######. 

• LOL! 1