🍊Orange Bowl🍊 #5 Texas A&M vs #13 North Carolina

Stoney

Texas A&M versus North Carolina  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Aggies
    • Tar Heels

32 minutes ago, WETSU said:

So sick of watching Leal get tackled from behind nearly every other play and not get a call but watching such a weak hold called against Moore. This is a regular occurrence. 

It's because the game is on ESPN, and according to my Aggie buddies ESPN hates A&M.

• LOL! 1

Just now, Lhornfan said:

Regardless of how this ends, you guys better be glad those NC boys opted out of the game. I'll admit that I'm a little shocked. I thought this would be a blowout.

This game is more about UNC confusing Mond on defense than anything. I haven't thought the play calling has been very good from Jimbo tonight. 

8 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

Regardless of how this ends, you guys better be glad those NC boys opted out of the game. I'll admit that I'm a little shocked. I thought this would be a blowout.

North Carolina is trying to salvage bowl season for the ACC. 

4 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Aggie friends welcome to a lose/lose bowl game. 

They are miserable to be a part of.

At this point I have to agree with you. So what if the Aggies win the game at this point. NC was without their studs, and the game is tied with nine minutes remaining. This is the kind of performance that brings out all the "I told you so's."

18 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Aggie friends welcome to a lose/lose bowl game. 

They are miserable to be a part of.

I knew coming in that anything short of a blowout would be a letdown and those kinds of games rarely turn out well... 

Just now, ETXfan16 said:

I was expecting A&M to win this in a blowout 

I think everyone was. Which is the problem. How many times have we seen this in bowl games? One team should win handily and it ends up being a game... 

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

41-27.. Good enough for me.  Ready for special things next year.

Everything depends on King. If he's ready I think they have a chance to make waves. The defense will be better than this year so with some offensive help it could be another strong year. 

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Everything depends on King. If he's ready I think they have a chance to make waves. The defense will be better than this year so with some offensive help it could be another strong year. 

I can’t wait to see what this offense looks like next year. Spiller, Ainias, Achane. Daniels and Yulkeith look like Ainias and Achane2.0. Wydermeyer and hopefully a healthy Baylor Cupp. The young WRs. King will have guys around him who can make plays. If the o-line can come together, keep him upright and open holes things could be fun.

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

I can’t wait to see what this offense looks like next year. Spiller, Ainias, Achane. Daniels and Yulkeith look like Ainias and Achane2.0. Wydermeyer and hopefully a healthy Baylor Cupp. The young WRs. King will have guys around him who can make plays. If the o-line can come together, keep him upright and open holes things could be fun.

Yes King will have weapons. With a little time for the oline to gel and King taking some early lumps I can see this team being better next year. Feel very confident in the defense to hold up while the offense finds a groove. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Yes King will have weapons. With a little time for the oline to gel and King taking some early lumps I can see this team being better next year. Feel very confident in the defense to hold up while the offense finds a groove. 

It could be a repeat of this year. Slow start to the season. Start yelling and hit their stride midway all the way to the end.