🍑Peach Bowl🍑 Cincinnati vs Georgia

Stoney

Cincinnati vs Georgia   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bearcats
    • Bulldogs

I haven't watched enough Cincy or georgia to make a score prediction yet, but my gut tells me Cincy gets exposed. Not because its Georgia or an sec team before some of y'all start crying. Its because I think most top 3 power 5 conference teams are better than Cincy. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 10:25 AM, WETSU said:

Smh 

Why are you shaking your head? SEC fans are the ones who proclaimed UGA lost to Texas, because they didn’t want to be there; A&M fans chief among them. Then that narrative has now become a real thing across college football that’s a real talking point.

So, I don’t know why you be shakin’ yo head!

5 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

Like it or not, Georgia will forever be linked with the "didn't want to be there" attitude.  It will be forever repeated should Georgia or any other team fail to live up to its potential during a bowl game

I am smh because of how much you guys keep repeating it. Texas and OU fans gave mentioned it a million times over the last few weeks. Which is fine, but y'all acted like myself and others were morons for thinking a team could ever come in with a lack of motivation. So I am smh because y'all are either being extremely sarcastic and mocking us who said that, or you finally believe it and now you're using it after calling all of us who said it back then delusional. 

Just now, WETSU said:

I am smh because of how much you guys keep repeating it. Texas and OU fans gave mentioned it a million times over the last few weeks. Which is fine, but y'all acted like myself and others were morons for thinking a team could ever come in with a lack of motivation. So I am smh because y'all are either being extremely sarcastic and mocking us who said that, or you finally believe it and now you're using it after calling all of us who said it back then delusional. 

Be careful with saying "you" and "y'all".  I did not say it.  Just stating an observation.

38 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

Like it or not, Georgia will forever be linked with the "didn't want to be there" attitude.  It will be forever repeated should Georgia or any other team fail to live up to its potential during a bowl game.

UGA should go into every game with the feeling that they have something to prove. The “well we had a letdown because we lost the SECCG” mantra only goes so far.