Stoney

Oklahoma vs Florida  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Sooners
    • Gators

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

It’s just a lose/lose game now. 

They should make UNC and Florida play each other since they all opted out.

Incentivize the bowl games for the guys going pro. Here’s a $75,000 (or whatever amount) winner takes all purse( divided up between the winning teams seniors/going pro)and the Tostito’s Fiesta Bowl chips(whatever bowl game sponsor) you can eat for life.

31 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Incentivize the bowl games for the guys going pro. Here’s a $75,000 (or whatever amount) winner takes all purse( divided up between the winning teams seniors/going pro)and the Tostito’s Fiesta Bowl chips(whatever bowl game sponsor) you can eat for life.

They already get items given to them by the bowl sponsors.  I heard of kids rolling home with a couch and $5000 TV from some of their Bowl Games while at OU.

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Or maybe the bowl purse go to the players.  The schools have made enough money typically from tv contracts and such....

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

They already get items given to them by the bowl sponsors.  I heard of kids rolling home with a couch and $5000 TV from some of their Bowl Games while at OU.

Now I got an image of football players pillaging and plundering from the host city. Lol

• LOL! 1

On 12/29/2020 at 2:24 PM, MavGrad99 said:

Did they give out weed eaters and chainsaws at the Independence Bowl back in the day?