The Smoakhouse Forums

Newsmax, Fox, retracting Dominion

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

So brief me so I don't have to read the whole Damn thread.....😂

Pretty much a whole sloo of snowflakes from the right whining like usual, you ain't missed nothing 

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No where in his life has President Trump every shown Christian values. 

Trump is MUCH closer to Christian beliefs than the pedophile, rapist, child murdering scumbag you supported.........funny......

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Obvious massive fraud.........the same line and yet the evidence does not show it because the whole world is against President Trump

Deflection.  Not even a good one.   Math is a “big tell”, and the math doesn’t add up.   Has nothing to do with whether the world is against him or not.   Had Biden won by a few million, my conclusion would have little merit, but in their zeal to make sure he won, the Dems did overkill, running his win total up to an impossible number.

31 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

So brief me so I don't have to read the whole Damn thread.....😂

I’ll brief you, no way Biden wins with 80 Million votes.  There were so many Dems committing fraud, the left hand didn’t know what their right hand was doing, ending up with an impossible number of votes for a very old man with, at the least, bad dementia.   You’re infinitely better at math than me.  I know you can see it.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

Oh so this did not happen? There are several parts I only just picked one. You can now admit wrong

😂...Why should he? YOU DON'T!! 🙄

19 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Deflection.  Not even a good one.   Math is a “big tell”, and the math doesn’t add up.   Has nothing to do with whether the world is against him or not.   Had Biden won by a few million, my conclusion would have little merit, but in their zeal to make sure he won, the Dems did overkill, running his win total up to an impossible number.

No matter how many times this gets posted it still laughable. He lost, that is just the facts. The idea that this is obvious and massive while not being able to be proven in court with conservative judges is comical. Most people will not take the time to read the court transcripts but if they did they would see how when the courts blasted them it was for good reason.

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

what should I admit wrong on? Is this how it started with the other guy? You just continued to go after him and then when he just ignored you you lost it? It is a forum relax a little. Your questions were answered.

32 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

No matter how many times this gets posted it still laughable. He lost, that is just the facts. The idea that this is obvious and massive while not being able to be proven in court with conservative judges is comical. Most people will not take the time to read the court transcripts but if they did they would see how when the courts blasted them it was for good reason.

You ma’am are laughable. Not one metric shows that it was even possible for pedojoe to have a record number of votes. Except in a handful of lefty counties with lefty election officials and you guessed it...lefty judges. I know you don’t even believe it.....but the courts!

18 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

You ma’am are laughable. Not one metric shows that it was even possible for pedojoe to have a record number of votes. Except in a handful of lefty counties with lefty election officials and you guessed it...lefty judges. I know you don’t even believe it.....but the courts!

Metrics do not elect people votes do, same as polls dont. Plus I have seen the metrics, take some time to actually research what you are seeing. You wont but you should. 

34 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Metrics do not elect people legal votes do, same as polls dont. Plus I have seen the metrics, take some time to actually research what you are seeing. You wont but you should. 

FIFY

So, only way this election wasn't rigged is if trump won? No point in anyone voting then... all claims of wrongdoing have been debunked even by conservatives its over move on... 4 years of this will be heartbreaking 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

I see you’re satisfied with the results, regardless of how they were obtained.   So tell me, how many voting machines have been audited - checked by computer analysis?   How many mail in votes have been verified to see if 1. Is the voter registered, 2. Is the voter a resident, 3. Is it the voters signature, 4. Is the voter alive?   So until someone does that, no judge, liberal or Conservative can do anything.

Again, Lance Armstrong won 7 straight Tour de France.   An accomplishment comparable to a senile old man getting 80 Million votes for president.   Armstrong did this while repeatedly passing drug test.   He wasn’t exposed until there was an investigation.   Biden’s win has passed the drug test (recounts), but could it survive intense scrutiny?   I doubt it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Grumpy Old Men 1
1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I see you’re satisfied with the results, regardless of how they were obtained.   So tell me, how many voting machines have been audited - checked by computer analysis?   How many mail in votes have been verified to see if 1. Is the voter registered, 2. Is the voter a resident, 3. Is it the voters signature, 4. Is the voter alive?   So until someone does that, no judge, liberal or Conservative can do anything.

Again, Lance Armstrong won 7 straight Tour de France.   An accomplishment comparable to a senile old man getting 80 Million votes for president.   Armstrong did this while repeatedly passing drug test.   He wasn’t exposed until there was an investigation.   Biden’s win has passed the drug test (recounts), but could it survive intense scrutiny?   I doubt it.

Post of the month!

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Oh so this did not happen? There are several parts I only just picked one. You can now admit wrong. 

I was wrong. They did. Sorry for the misinformation. That’s how much newsmax I watch.  Did they call Arizona early?

9 hours ago, TTman7 said:

I will. Glad he looked it up for me too. I think they just piggy back there numbers from another network. I don’t think they are sent the polling numbers from our system like other networks are.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I was wrong. They did. Sorry for the misinformation. That’s how much newsmax I watch.  Did they call Arizona early?

I did not claim they called anything. You are referring to Arizona and Fox. And no problem I knew the answer when you posted it because I had watched some of it. 

10 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I did not claim they called anything. You are referring to Arizona and Fox. And no problem I knew the answer when you posted it because I had watched some of it. 

They have Newmax in china.....learn something new every day

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

I believe the results are true because the amount of fraud needed just did not happen. 

On the machines, the entire state of GA did hand recounts twice and they were extremely close to the machine votes. The also checked it in the other counties that did recounts. The idea that voting machines switched votes is just false and no evidence exist that it happened. 

Now your four questions. 1. There was not more votes than registered voters in any place in the country. That would now bring in the idea that a massive fraud happened of unregistered voters yet no evidence exist it happen nored has any been presented. 2. See #1 3. So you are saying massive voter fraud in the numbers of hundreds of thousands across a number of states occurred that would involve people falsely getting their mail in vote, then voting while the original person does not vote (you see in all the massive voter fraud you are assuming the real person does not vote) 4. Dead voters this is even less plausible than the previous point. Even right wing media has been shown how false this claim is and had to 

So common sense  shows how completely insane the idea that voter fraud on this scale occurred and no evidence of it exist. States do track the votes. They do know if a person votes twice.  Now reading the court cases you see that they are not even trying to argue these points in court because the evidence is not there to bring it to the courts. They are arguing them in the media because they know sheep will follow what they are told without checking 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
5 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

If you don’t think fraud happened you’re either a an idiot or a liar. Point is if you can prove it on a wide scale. Libs are definitely experienced with fraud. 

If you believe massive fraud happened and it was obvious but cant be proved then that person is nothing more than a sheep that can not see they are being lied too. 

12 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

If you believe massive fraud happened and it was obvious but cant be proved then that person is nothing more than a sheep that can not see they are being lied too. 

Kinda helps when you have the MSM in your back pocket. Heck they didn’t even report on Biden ‘s son before the election you really they wouldn’t cover up fraud. But if Don jr was doing that then local newspapers would be reporting lol. Hypocrites .

14 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Kinda helps when you have the MSM in your back pocket. Heck they didn’t even report on Biden ‘s son before the election you really they wouldn’t cover up fraud. But if Don jr was doing that then local newspapers would be reporting lol. Hypocrites .

Look what you read and follow as media is propaganda. Yes before you jump to conclusions so is CNN. You watch and read only one side so everything you get is from one direction. 

As for Biden. Barr says no need for a special counsel. That says a lot. I know I know, Barr is now corrupt. Now if he did something illegal he deserves jail, not a pardon, jail. SO your next right wing talking point is that he is in bed with China and the communist party. Ok so Ivanka is way more involved. Her factories are there, company is there. These are facts so should she be investigated? What about the President and Saudi Arabia? I mean these games can go on and on with one side saying X and the other Y. In the end after an investigation if Biden's son is not found to have done anything people will claim deep state, swamp etc. This has become American politics. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Roll Eyes 1
11 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Post of the month!

Lmbo, that post b-slapped all your Left Wing bs so bad, that’s the best you could come up with?   Your reply, out of frustration, meant to belittle my post, actually shows how much my post hit home.   At least you had sense enough not to try and defend the indefensible.  Good for you.   I prefer “Post of the month” to some liberal bs derived from hatred.