The Smoakhouse Forums

Newsmax, Fox, retracting Dominion

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

I believe the results are true because the amount of fraud needed just did not happen. 

On the machines, the entire state of GA did hand recounts twice and they were extremely close to the machine votes. The also checked it in the other counties that did recounts. The idea that voting machines switched votes is just false and no evidence exist that it happened. 

Now your four questions. 1. There was not more votes than registered voters in any place in the country. That would now bring in the idea that a massive fraud happened of unregistered voters yet no evidence exist it happen nored has any been presented. 2. See #1 3. So you are saying massive voter fraud in the numbers of hundreds of thousands across a number of states occurred that would involve people falsely getting their mail in vote, then voting while the original person does not vote (you see in all the massive voter fraud you are assuming the real person does not vote) 4. Dead voters this is even less plausible than the previous point. Even right wing media has been shown how false this claim is and had to 

So common sense  shows how completely insane the idea that voter fraud on this scale occurred and no evidence of it exist. States do track the votes. They do know if a person votes twice.  Now reading the court cases you see that they are not even trying to argue these points in court because the evidence is not there to bring it to the courts. They are arguing them in the media because they know sheep will follow what they are told without checking 

So tell me, was any machine actually checked by a computer analyst?   Can you explain the enormous amount of votes received by an elderly man obviously suffering from mental deficiencies.  A man who couldn’t get 200 people at a rally?   Had he won by a couple of million, I’d have no case.  Any attempt at explaining fraud would’ve been analogous to the Dems going after Trump for three years.  In plain English, a sore loser.   I base my belief on math.  Numbers don’t lie, they simply record the results, which in this case, is totally absurd.   Even if the Dems had the most charismatic candidate ever, I can’t see him getting this many votes, and Joe, who often has trouble stringing enough words together to make a cognizant point, is anything but charismatic.

Sad thing is, Joe will be president, for whatever reason.  A guy with perhaps 70% mental capacity will be in charge of the Nuclear Football.   A guy likely compromised with any dealings with China.  If you’re happy with that, good for you.   My beliefs, opinions aren’t going to change anything.  And because of the math, no one will ever convince me there wasn’t fraud involved in his election.   No doubt many liberals believe it also, but are ashamed to admit it.   Cest la vie.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No where in his life has President Trump every shown Christian values. 

Trump is MUCH closer to Christian beliefs than the pedophile, rapist, child murdering scumbag you supported.........funny......

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Lmbo, that post b-slapped all your Left Wing bs so bad, that’s the best you could come up with?   Your reply, out of frustration, meant to belittle my post, actually shows how much my post hit home.   At least you had sense enough not to try and defend the indefensible.  Good for you.   I prefer “Post of the month” to some liberal bs derived from hatred.

Could refute what was given. There is no belittling just facts. 

• Thumbs Down 1
1 minute ago, Hagar said:

So tell me, was any machine actually checked by a computer analyst?   Can you explain the enormous amount of votes received by an elderly man obviously suffering from mental deficiencies.  A man who couldn’t get 200 people at a rally?   Had he won by a couple of million, I’d have no case.  Any attempt at explaining fraud would’ve been analogous to the Dems going after Trump for three years.  In plain English, a sore loser.   I base my belief on math.  Numbers don’t lie, they simply record the results, which in this case, is totally absurd.   Even if the Dems had the most charismatic candidate ever, I can’t see him getting this many votes, and Joe, who often has trouble stringing enough words together to make a cognizant point, is anything but charismatic.

Sad thing is, Joe will be president, for whatever reason.  A guy with perhaps 70% mental capacity will be in charge of the Nuclear Football.   A guy likely compromised with any dealings with China.  If you’re happy with that, good for you.   My beliefs, opinions aren’t going to change anything.  And because of the math, no one will ever convince me there wasn’t fraud involved in his election.   No doubt many liberals believe it also, but are ashamed to admit it.   Cest la vie.

If the paper votes match the computer then there is no fraud with the machines. End of story. 

Next your whole argument is how could people vote for him. That is your basis because the facts do not match your claims. Maybe what you need to examine is why so many people voted against President Trump. I have not said who I am happy with or unhappy with. I have clearly stated President Trump is not as bad as some make him nor as good as some make him. Biden will be much the same. The joke is calling him the greatest ever. He claimed that and others picked it up showing just what sheep some are. 

As for the fraud, if proven I want the real winner in office no matter who it is. 

• Thumbs Down 1
16 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

what should I admit wrong on? Is this how it started with the other guy? You just continued to go after him and then when he just ignored you you lost it? It is a forum relax a little. Your questions were answered.

So you're never wrong? 😂. You never answered my questions & didnt provide the evidence. But you say you did. That's where you were wrong. 

This IS a discussion forum. Yet, you only want to discuss from your warped sense of reality. You got called out on some things and never answered to them. Then you continue to deflect and run away. Typical libtard. 

Run professor, run!! 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Lmbo, that post b-slapped all your Left Wing bs so bad, that’s the best you could come up with?   Your reply, out of frustration, meant to belittle my post, actually shows how much my post hit home.   At least you had sense enough not to try and defend the indefensible.  Good for you.   I prefer “Post of the month” to some liberal bs derived from hatred.

I think you have me mixed up with Old40Chiner.  I really was complimenting your post.  

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

If the paper votes match the computer then there is no fraud with the machines. End of story. 

Next your whole argument is how could people vote for him. That is your basis because the facts do not match your claims. Maybe what you need to examine is why so many people voted against President Trump. I have not said who I am happy with or unhappy with. I have clearly stated President Trump is not as bad as some make him nor as good as some make him. Biden will be much the same. The joke is calling him the greatest ever. He claimed that and others picked it up showing just what sheep some are. 

As for the fraud, if proven I want the real winner in office no matter who it is. 

Wrong again amigo.  My whole argument has nothing to do with how someone voted for him, it has to do with the numbers.  If you read my post, had he won by a couple of million, I’d have no basis for complaining.  How could 80million vote for him, that’s the point.   Had Trump gotten 80 Million to win, anyone on the Left would’ve had the same valid opinion.  Again.  One more time - It’s the math.   And if your serious about wanting the real winner in office, I’m surprised you don’t question the results.  Even a total voting audit might still show Joe as the winner, but 80 Million votes?   That just ain’t right.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

I think you have me mixed up with Old40Chiner.  I really was complimenting your post.  

Lmbo, shame on me.   Trying to talk sense or logic to a Liberal is enough to drive a guy crazy.

Thank you for the compliment.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, TTman7 said:

So you're never wrong? 😂. You never answered my questions & didnt provide the evidence. But you say you did. That's where you were wrong. 

This IS a discussion forum. Yet, you only want to discuss from your warped sense of reality. You got called out on some things and never answered to them. Then you continue to deflect and run away. Typical libtard. 

Run professor, run!! 

Look these are the childish games you guys like to play on here. Try being an adult and have an adult conversation otherwise sit at the kids table and enjoy that company.

What I like to discuss is actual facts. Not some video that never makes it to the inside of a court one that is actually provable. When I will not bow down to items that are not factual you get mad. You are eaten alive by the fact I just ignored you 10 questions that had all been answered previous but you had not had the chance to answer because you can not control yourself on a simple forum. 

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

You reply out of haste and in your haste you slammed another. That is funny. Thanks for the laugh

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Wrong again amigo.  My whole argument has nothing to do with how someone voted for him, it has to do with the numbers.  If you read my post, had he won by a couple of million, I’d have no basis for complaining.  How could 80million vote for him, that’s the point.   Had Trump gotten 80 Million to win, anyone on the Left would’ve had the same valid opinion.  Again.  One more time - It’s the math.   And if your serious about wanting the real winner in office, I’m surprised you don’t question the results.  Even a total voting audit might still show Joe as the winner, but 80 Million votes?   That just ain’t right.

Yes math, Biden got close to 7 million more votes than President Trump, math. I will question results when I see actual evidence. You can not answer what I posted so ignore it. Your claim is MASSIVE fraud, yet common sense does not back what you have said and the evidence in the courts does not either.

• Thumbs Down 1
18 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Yes math, Biden got close to 7 million more votes than President Trump, math. I will question results when I see actual evidence. You can not answer what I posted so ignore it. Your claim is MASSIVE fraud, yet common sense does not back what you have said and the evidence in the courts does not either.

Typical low number use of math.  Previous record for votes was 68 Million by Obama in 2012.  Biden beat that by 12 Million.   Impressive or what?  Problem is, to impressive.   Obama, I will grudingly admit, was charismatic. He convincingly played the good guy statesman.   Joe played the drunk uncle, but sadly, it’s not alcohol that makes Joe incoherent.   So you have an old, mentally disabled person, not only setting a new record, but increasing it by over 20%, by setting in his basement.  Yet you say common sense doesn’t back up what I’ve said.   Guess you and I have a different interpretation of “common sense”.

• Like 1
  • Grumpy Old Men 1
20 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I’m curious, if Trump had won New York & California, would you have suspected some republican shenanigans?   I would have.

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Typical low number use of math.  Previous record for votes was 68 Million by Obama in 2012.  Biden beat that by 12 Million.   Impressive or what?  Problem is, to impressive.   Obama, I will grudingly admit, was charismatic. He convincingly played the good guy statesman.   Joe played the drunk uncle, but sadly, it’s not alcohol that makes Joe incoherent.   So you have an old, mentally disabled person, not only setting a new record, but increasing it by over 20%, by setting in his basement.  Yet you say common sense doesn’t back up what I’ve said.   Guess you and I have a different interpretation of “common sense”.

So too many people voted in the most contentious election in American history. You have stuck with the dementia line while the debate showed anything but that and hurt President Trump. Now you have nothing to back your claim but it is just that too many people voted. Have you actually read any of the court transcripts?

• Thumbs Down 1
19 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So too many people voted in the most contentious election in American history. You have stuck with the dementia line while the debate showed anything but that and hurt President Trump. Now you have nothing to back your claim but it is just that too many people voted. Have you actually read any of the court transcripts?

And you see no problem with an astronomical number of votes..   If someone told you a basketball team scored 30 points in the last one minute of a game, would you suspect someone manipulated the clock?  Every recent election has been contentious, but no has gotten over 68 Million votes.  As I said, obviously your interpretation of common sense is much different than mine.   

• Like 1

Look these are the childish games you guys like to play on here. Try being an adult and have an adult conversation otherwise sit at the kids table and enjoy that company.

What I like to discuss is actual facts. Not some video that never makes it to the inside of a court one that is actually provable. When I will not bow down to items that are not factual you get mad. You are eaten alive by the fact I just ignored you 10 questions that had all been answered previous but you had not had the chance to answer because you can not control yourself on a simple forum. 

😂🤣😂

Like I said previously....You couldn't answer for statements you made. Couldn't provide any evidence. Got in your feelings and ran away. You got called out and didn't like it. That's fine. Noted for future reference, if applicable. 👍😏

Run professor, run!!

48 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’m curious, if Trump had won New York & California, would you have suspected some republican shenanigans?   I would have.

38 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Name a state Biden one that showed that. 

Hagar, notice how he never answers questions and will turn it back against you with a question? 🤔 Interesting. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Hagar, notice how he never answers questions and will turn it back against you with a question? 🤔 Interesting. 

Yes, I noticed.   It’s a liberal thing.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

😂🤣😂

Like I said previously....You couldn't answer for statements you made. Couldn't provide any evidence. Got in your feelings and ran away. You got called out and didn't like it. That's fine. Noted for future reference, if applicable. 👍😏

Run professor, run!!

You want to prove a negative which you know is not the way things are done. Innocent till proven guilty. I have provided everything needed, from court cases, which said no evidence. You do not like that because it destroys your narrative. Everything was answered you just do not like the answers and you were itching for a fight because you can not control yourself on a message board. 

• Thumbs Down 1
1 hour ago, Hagar said:

And you see no problem with an astronomical number of votes..   If someone told you a basketball team scored 30 points in the last one minute of a game, would you suspect someone manipulated the clock?  Every recent election has been contentious, but no has gotten over 68 Million votes.  As I said, obviously your interpretation of common sense is much different than mine.   

No I do not knowing what kind of race it was and the timing. You have not been able to show any evidence to back your claims just too many people voted. You can not refute what I said either hence why you do not bring up the points I stated. Next you brought up NY and CA, states that were not close, so again what states did Biden win that were remotely like that? You used an analogy that was poor because none of the states Biden flipped were anything like those two. So again which states are you referring too? GA? AZ? PA? WI? MI? you wont name any and will avoid because it doesnt fit the narrative you were trying to make. 

• Thumbs Down 1

You want to prove a negative which you know is not the way things are done. Innocent till proven guilty. I have provided everything needed, from court cases, which said no evidence. You do not like that because it destroys your narrative. Everything was answered you just do not like the answers and you were itching for a fight because you can not control yourself on a message board. 

😂 Once again, you've mixed me up with someone else you've pestered with. My questions (that you never answered) weren't about the election, courts, fraud, etc. I have no narrative. I've simply done to you what you do to others...and you didn't like it, got in your feelings, and ran away from it. 

Btw, Merry Christmas. 😁

15 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

😂 Once again, you've mixed me up with someone else you've pestered with. My questions (that you never answered) weren't about the election, courts, fraud, etc. I have no narrative. I've simply done to you what you do to others...and you didn't like it, got in your feelings, and ran away from it. 

Btw, Merry Christmas. 😁

There werent? Because that is really all I have discussed on here. I really do not care what you do. You seem high strung and the kid of person who enjoys arguing more than having a discussion. Just what you show on here 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

No I do not knowing what kind of race it was and the timing. You have not been able to show any evidence to back your claims just too many people voted. You can not refute what I said either hence why you do not bring up the points I stated. Next you brought up NY and CA, states that were not close, so again what states did Biden win that were remotely like that? You used an analogy that was poor because none of the states Biden flipped were anything like those two. So again which states are you referring too? GA? AZ? PA? WI? MI? you wont name any and will avoid because it doesnt fit the narrative you were trying to make. 

Your reading comprehension doesn’t allow you to grasp the point I was making with NY & Ca, so let me dumb it down for ya.   If Trump had won Ca & NY, I’ve no doubt you (and I) would suspect some chicanery went on.  The very idea is absurd, as is, imo, a very senile old man getting an astronomical amount of votes.  Not just breaking the record for numbers, but shattering it.   Again, a sports analogy - the World Record for the mile is 3:43.   If someone breaks it with a 3:40, we think, great effort.  If, all of a sudden someone runs a 3:10, everyone & his brother will say, wait a minute, that ain’t right.   So it is with Biden’s victory.

With that explanation, I’ve exhausted my ability to explain how absurd the number of votes Biden received is to you.   As I’ve posted before, if you’re okay with it, good for you, but in my opinion, the number of votes Biden got is unrealistic and unobtainable without fraud, and for many Americans, makes a mockery of our election process.

I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Hagar said:

Your reading comprehension doesn’t allow you to grasp the point I was making with NY & Ca, so let me dumb it down for ya.   If Trump had won Ca & NY, I’ve no doubt you (and I) would suspect some chicanery went on.  The very idea is absurd, as is, imo, a very senile old man getting an astronomical amount of votes.  Not just breaking the record for numbers, but shattering it.   Again, a sports analogy - the World Record for the mile is 3:43.   If someone breaks it with a 3:40, we think, great effort.  If, all of a sudden someone runs a 3:10, everyone & his brother will say, wait a minute, that ain’t right.   So it is with Biden’s victory.

With that explanation, I’ve exhausted my ability to explain how absurd the number of votes Biden received is to you.   As I’ve posted before, if you’re okay with it, good for you, but in my opinion, the number of votes Biden got is unrealistic and unobtainable without fraud, and for many Americans, makes a mockery of our election process.

I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas.

The point is not valid because the comparison is not valid to anything that happened. You are trying to compare Trump winning those two states with the most people voting in the most contentious election during a pandemic with each side doing the largest get out the vote campaign. I asked a simple question, how does that equate and you can not explain. It was obvious we were going to have the largest turnout because of the amount of registered voters. That was known months back. You can not answer what I said about your fraud questions because your talking point comes from right wing media and you do not know how to answer it due to lack of individual thought. 

When I see proof of massive voter fraud I will 100% fight for President Trump to win, yet there is not evidence of that anywhere. 

So again which states did Biden win that seems impossible?

• Thumbs Down 1