Alamo Bowl Colorado vs #20 Texas

Stoney

Colorado vs Texas  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colorado
    • Texas

7 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

As a longtime Longhorn fan, I hope this game is a blowout, one way or the other...…….If Colorado wins big, good chance we will get rid of Tommy...…...If Texas wins big, at least we head into the offseason with a good vibe.

Texas knows how to win an off season. They are a 17 time Offseason Big 12 Champion.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

9 hours ago, cotton84 said:

As a longtime Longhorn fan, I hope this game is a blowout, one way or the other...…….If Colorado wins big, good chance we will get rid of Tommy...…...If Texas wins big, at least we head into the offseason with a good vibe.

What if I told you that this is Herman’s last game regardless? 

9 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

What if I told you that this is Herman’s last game regardless? 

The CDC statement about Herman’s job wasn’t really supportive for anything past the Bowl game for Backpack Boy. The rumors about him wanting the South Carolina job. Him leaving wouldn’t be a shocker. Is target 1A getting the full court press again or is another option already lined up?

59 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Do we really want to count a game where a lot of Santa Anna’s team decided to opt out lol.

56 minutes ago, LOL said:

Lol, yeah, they really didn't want to be there.  :lol:

Sam Houston winning the Heisman after transferring from Tennessee was incredible.

• LOL! 2

25 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Sam Houston winning the Heisman after transferring from Tennessee was incredible.

I am soooooo tired of Texians recruiting ringers from out-of-state!

Why not just call it the Republic of Texas at Virginia!  

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2

5 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Tomorrow the game . Anyone expecting a good game? Hadn’t heard anything bout Colorado. Only went 4-1 only loss was a decent Utah and this is basically a home game for Texas. I assume this the first meeting since 2010. 

Texas should win this game pretty handily, but with some players opting out I'm not quite sure what to expect. And I haven't watched a lick of Colorado football this year but looking at their schedule alone there isn't anything impressive. Then again it is the PAC12 so not really surprised.