Alamo Bowl Colorado vs #20 Texas

Stoney

Colorado vs Texas  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colorado
    • Texas

Texas has some very nice pieces returning for the next coach. Coburn and Collins on the dline, Overshown, both starting CBs. Bijan and RoJo are a good complimentary duo. Thompson showed some nice things tonight that we didn’t know he had. WR and oline will need to answer some questions. 

Plenty of returning talent, who will lead? 

It is games like the win against Colorado that infuriates me with Herman.

My assumption is that CDC saw that the entire US sports media and others were clowning Herman. I am wanting to believe that CDC told him at halftime that if he doesn’t put the binder down, take the training wheels off, and not turtle the moment, that he should just give him his headset, walk out to I-35N and start walking back to Austin.

3 hours ago, Valhalla said:

I mean the last time Texas had a back up QB flash in a bowl game everything worked out fine lol. 

We should start printing the shirts.

As valuable as Sam has been to this program, it was kind of refreshing seeing somebody else back there. 

Just now, ETXfan16 said:

As valuable as Sam has been to this program, it was kind of refreshing seeing somebody else back there. 

Now that is a statement I can understand. 

It reminds me of the Landry Jones at Oklahoma. Good at times, but always left you feeling “meh”. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Don't let Valhalla bring you down. That was a much improved team last night. 

I’m just preparing myself for inevitable crazy cycle of bowl season. 

Texas having an under performing season, but ending with a win in a bowl to feel good about the offseason paired with Oklahoma having a much better season than Texas, but underperforming in a bowl game to leave a sour taste in your mouth all offseason. 

Its like yin and yang.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Now that is a statement I can understand. 

It reminds me of the Landry Jones at Oklahoma. Good at times, but always left you feeling “meh”. 

I've enjoyed watching him for 4 years, but his play this season was very average imo. 

6 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I’m just preparing myself for inevitable crazy cycle of bowl season. 

Texas having an under performing season, but ending with a win in a bowl to feel good about the offseason paired with Oklahoma having a much better season than Texas, but underperforming in a bowl game to leave a sour taste in your mouth all offseason. 

Its like yin and yang.

Rinse and repeat every year lol

My opinion on Sam - a little better than average P5 quarterback.........main fault was with how he was used in a lot of games. 
4th and inches and never under center.  Other play calling so predictable for the casual fan, much less the opposing defensive coordinator.  

7 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

My opinion on Sam - a little better than average P5 quarterback.........main fault was with how he was used in a lot of games. 
4th and inches and never under center.  Other play calling so predictable for the casual fan, much less the opposing defensive coordinator.  

YEP! UT offense has been so predictable for two or three years and that’s not Sam’s fault.