Alamo Bowl Colorado vs #20 Texas

Stoney

Colorado vs Texas  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colorado
    • Texas

23 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I’m just preparing myself for inevitable crazy cycle of bowl season. 

Texas having an under performing season, but ending with a win in a bowl to feel good about the offseason paired with Oklahoma having a much better season than Texas, but underperforming in a bowl game to leave a sour taste in your mouth all offseason. 

Its like yin and yang.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised tonight. 

Florida doesn't have a defense an OU will definitely score on them

And watch for Trask to overthrow a lot, and a lot of dropped balls. That's just what happens when you have 4 receivers that haven't been working with the starting QB all year. 

Honestly, Colorado looked like a team that has only played 5 games.  Their identity was a RB who made plays to win their other games.  When that failed they tried a QB throwing 17 times with 2 picks.  Then they try the other guy.  Has 1 good throw leading to a TD, then it turns out he can’t throw.  Wash, repeat.  

if Ohio St can’t out talent Clemson, we may see the same thing in that one

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Honestly, Colorado looked like a team that has only played 5 games.  Their identity was a RB who made plays to win their other games.  When that failed they tried a QB throwing 17 times with 2 picks.  Then they try the other guy.  Has 1 good throw leading to a TD, then it turns out he can’t throw.  Wash, repeat.  

if Ohio St can’t out talent Clemson, we may see the same thing in that one

True story.

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

It reminds me of the Landry Jones at Oklahoma. Good at times, but always left you feeling “meh”. 

Dude was a master at looking like a Heisman candidate against mediocre competition, then absolutely disappearing in clutch time. 

<sigh> 

86jr496j4968r

7 minutes ago, LOL said:

Dude was a master at looking like a Heisman candidate against mediocre competition, then absolutely disappearing in clutch time. 

<sigh> 

86jr496j4968r

Yeah, he was a statue and he unfortunately was the QB during the deterioration of Oklahoma’s O-line before Bedenbaugh arrived in 2013.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

Yeah, he was a statue and he unfortunately was the QB during the deterioration of Oklahoma’s O-line before Bedenbaugh arrived in 2013.

A statue? No way! Didn't you see his blazing speed at the Combine: 

38e5h783h5e7357