Alamo Bowl Colorado vs #20 Texas

Stoney

Colorado vs Texas  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colorado
    • Texas

8 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Jesse Palmer told Mensa to quit being so stupid and run the ball with Bijan again. Palmer was worked up about it.

He should be. The fact Bijan has 1 touch in the last 6 drives, after the start he’s had, shows exactly what’s wrong with this coaching staff. 

46 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

Sam looks like he's slinging dog poop off his fingers when he throws the ball. Something just doesn't look right.

Well ####! Sam with a shoulder injury out for the game. I knew something looked ugly with his release.

I don't know what I hate more. The "target" rule when the offense and defense both leave their feet at the same time, or the way the announcers talk like they know it all. They continue to talk about the slide without ever mentioning the FACT that Overshown was already in a forward motion when the QB started his slide. How is a player supposed to stop momentum? I've seen it too many times this year. I also hate that the offensive player can put his head down to run over someone without any thought of targeting. I guess points make for the TV ratings.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

Mike Golic might be the first analysist that just about has me wanting to mute the TV and turn on Craig Way - who can also be a little hard to listen to at times. And I grew up with Madden calling games!

Craig Way over just about any of them. However, Klatt and Johnson do a good job together.