Texas Bowl Arkansas vs TCU

Stoney

Arkansas vs TCU  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Arkansas
    • TCU

Sam Pittman should have some coach of the years votes. From preseason questions about wether or not Arkansas could win a game to 3-5 bowl team that could’ve/should’ve beaten Auburn, LSU, Missouri.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, eagle34 said:

How do you make a bowl with 3 wins. Did we not have enough 6 win teams this year. Seems very odd that Ark would be in a bowl game

NCAA waived the 6 win minimum rule due to Kirt and Hardin pulling a Ozzy Osbourne in China with a bat.

• LOL! 3

29 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Tennessee and South Carolina were as well. I was kinda hoping a winless team would have been playing showing how ridiculous it was. Not sure why other teams didn’t partake . I assume only specific invitations or something .

Finances are one reason why some schools did not participate. It takes a good deal of upfront money for teams to travel. For some the investment just was not worth it. Bad ROI.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

Finances are one reason why some schools did not participate. It takes a good deal of upfront money for teams to travel. For some the investment just was not worth it. Bad ROI.

If you are 7-3 playing a 3-7 team, I wouldn’t want to risk embarrassment