2021 tyler legacy football outlook

Not much different than this past season. Both Tyler teams will be very bad again. Tyler high being the worst because of a lack of coaching starting with the DIVA head coach and no QB, legacy because they are one dimensional and have no passing attack. Tyler high will probably just squeak in at 4th and get dropped in the first round. Legacy will probably win the first round and again and get dropped in the second round. Just not a good time for the Tyler programs right now

37 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Tyler high will probably just squeak in at 4th and get dropped in the first round.

This will be interesting for sure. I think North will be better next year, Wylie East and West Mesquite should both continue to improve..and they only lost to Tyler by one score.

The only team that should take a significant step backwards in our district is Sherman from the looks of it.

32 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

This will be interesting for sure. I think North will be better next year, Wylie East and West Mesquite should both continue to improve..and they only lost to Tyler by one score.

The only team that should take a significant step backwards in our district is Sherman from the looks of it.

Yes it will be interesting for sure. I gave Tyler the 4th round spot simply because you would think with what they have coming back and also having a full off-season this time would actually help them propel into that 4th spot. If they had a QB I would give them third easily.

• Like 1

Legacy? About to be a decent SR class but nothing outside of that. Translation:  same ol same ol.

Tyler High....not touching that topic again until I drop the next district thread. That horse has been beat dead. All I can say is, good luck.

If Aarron Sears is the qb then Lee should be pretty good. If the two guys who played qb in the 2nd half against Cedar Hill are the only options. Then it would pretty much be a repeat of this year. Truth be told, it really doesn't matter who the qb is. Desoto, Duncanville, Cedar Hill, and Temple/Midway awaits them in the 2nd round. 2 and done is in the future for Lee.