COVID Relief Is A SCAM, $10M For Pakistani Gender Programs?! Democrats AND Republicans EXTRACTING US

Monte1076

The govt entities responsible (state & local) for shutting down their economies should be the ones footing the bill for the unjust and unwarranted hardships placed on their constituents.  Having said that,  whatever amount of $ from uncle sam arrives in my mailbox will be used to purchase weapons and ammo.

On 12/23/2020 at 7:24 PM, PepeSilvia said:

Awww you poor thing. I’m sorry you have no sense of humor. Actually that’s about par for the course with the Cons on here. 

I think it's funny.

But I also think it's funny that you choose to focus on the $600 amount going to citizens while not commenting on all the BS that is in the bill.  Do you agree with all the other money being added in to this "Coronavirus Relief Bill" that provide zero benefits to US citizens dealing with the shutdowns?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JETT said:

Trump signed it so it must be good now 🙄

Nope, it's terrible.  But I can also understand that he was in a corner.  There was a looming government shutdown with a pandemic.  Lord knows you all would have lost your freaking minds if the government couldn't take care of us.  So I can understand that he pointed out all the #### that was in the bill, but signed it to get the checks and unemployment benefits out alogn with keeping the government "running".

Side note, have you read a single article about it that spells out all the pork as the reason that Trump said it was a bad bill?  I haven't.  They all say that he wouldn't sign it because he wanted $2000 per person.  And that the bill kept the government running, and had other stuff.  Must be nice to have the media to not tell the country about things we would not like.

• Like 1

Just now, JBizzle said:

Nope, it's terrible.  But I can also understand that he was in a corner.  There was a looming government shutdown with a pandemic.  Lord knows you all would have lost your freaking minds if the government couldn't take care of us.  So I can understand that he pointed out all the #### that was in the bill, but signed it to get the checks and unemployment benefits out alogn with keeping the government "running".

Side note, have you read a single article about it that spells out all the pork as the reason that Trump said it was a bad bill?  I haven't.  They all say that he wouldn't sign it because he wanted $2000 per person.  And that the bill kept the government running, and had other stuff.  Must be nice to have the media to not tell the country about things we would not like.

I don't receive the check due to owning a pretty good business... the government don't take care of me or my family so you can take that BS somewhere else 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

I don't receive the check due to owning a pretty good business... the government don't take care of me or my family so you can take that BS somewhere else 

What BS?  That I understand people need relief?  That the bill is terrible?  That the president had a hard decision to make? Or that you just enjoy trash talking anyone who doesn't share your hatred for the president?

Congrats on your successful business.  I'm sure many people would rather have that than a $600 check.  But I'm sure you don't begrudge anyone getting some needed help since you voted for Single-payer-healthcare Joe.

• Like 1

Just now, JBizzle said:

What BS?  That I understand people need relief?  That the bill is terrible?  That the president had a hard decision to make? Or that you just enjoy trash talking anyone who doesn't share your hatred for the president?

Congrats on your successful business.  I'm sure many people would rather have that than a $600 check.  But I'm sure you don't begrudge anyone getting some needed help since you voted for Single-payer-healthcare Joe.

BS as in when you quoted about us losing our minds cause the government couldn't take care of us... I didn't vote for joe or trump... never seen so many lost ppl in my life.... if he signs it I can see why cause he was cornered, if he doesn't sign it he's the best president of my lifetime.... yall are a joke

3 hours ago, JBizzle said:

It's exactly what I said the other day in a different thread.  The bill was created to make President Trump look bad.  I had hoped that he had singed a different bill, but if its the same one then this is another thing I disagree with President Trump on. Had it been strictly for the American people then I would have praised him for standing up to Congress and for the American people as he has done in his entire Presidency.  Instead he caved to all of the complaints for him not signing.  I realize that many Americans are hurting, but Congress gave U.S. the shaft and the world the gold mine at the bottom.  

5 hours ago, JBizzle said:

I think it's funny.

But I also think it's funny that you choose to focus on the $600 amount going to citizens while not commenting on all the BS that is in the bill.  Do you agree with all the other money being added in to this "Coronavirus Relief Bill" that provide zero benefits to US citizens dealing with the shutdowns?

You do realize that most of the stuff in the spending bill was things that he asked for also right?  

4 hours ago, JETT said:

BS as in when you quoted about us losing our minds cause the government couldn't take care of us... I didn't vote for joe or trump... never seen so many lost ppl in my life.... if he signs it I can see why cause he was cornered, if he doesn't sign it he's the best president of my lifetime.... yall are a joke

Ain’t no y’all here. I’m my own man. I’ve never said Trump was the best. I don’t fawn over him or own a maga hat. I’m a realist. I see his successes and his failures. He’s done a lot of good for Christians, free speech, the 2nd amendment, and appointed conservative judges. I’m nowhere near lost. Known Jesus for a long time. He guides my decision making, including my vote. When it came down to Trump and his faults vs Joe and his faults, I went with the guy who’s policies more closely meet my beliefs. Abortion is a no-go for me. If you think I’m lost, then so be it. I’ll answer for my decisions one day.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, JBizzle said:

Ain’t no y’all here. I’m my own man. I’ve never said Trump was the best. I don’t fawn over him or own a maga hat. I’m a realist. I see his successes and his failures. He’s done a lot of good for Christians, free speech, the 2nd amendment, and appointed conservative judges. I’m nowhere near lost. Known Jesus for a long time. He guides my decision making, including my vote. When it came down to Trump and his faults vs Joe and his faults, I went with the guy who’s policies more closely meet my beliefs. Abortion is a no-go for me. If you think I’m lost, then so be it. I’ll answer for my decisions one day.

👍