OUCH: Tulsi Gabbard Absolutely DESTROYS The Relief Bill

Monte1076

6 minutes ago, osup116 said:

She is eying a bigger prize - Been to vocal in the last month 

Senate? President?

If she's running for POTUS, she's going to either have to run as an Independent or in a Democratic primary vs Biden. I'm not sure if she'd be able to run as a Republican -- yet.

4 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Senate? President?

If she's running for POTUS, she's going to either have to run as an Independent or in a Democratic primary vs Biden. I'm not sure if she'd be able to run as a Republican -- yet.

Dems would never let her get the nomination. Republicans didn’t want trump but at least they listen to the voters.

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Senate? President?

She has already said she is not running again - Might be she is just not beholding to the party any more

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Senate? President?

and Biden won't make it to 2024 as President 

• Like 2

State senators in Arizona are ramping up their challenge against election fraud in the state. On Tuesday, state Senate Republicans filed a lawsuit against election officials in Maricopa County.

The lawmakers are requesting full compliance with their subpoenas, which are demanding the release of copies of all counted mail-in ballots. The effort is led by state Senate President Karen Fann (R) and state Sen. Eddie Farnsworth (R).

The lawsuit also demands state lawmakers be allowed to conduct their own audit of this year’s elections, including into Dominion voting machines. This comes as many Arizona lawmakers have signaled they may hand their state’s electoral votes to President Trump.

Have any of you reviewed the bill? It is long and there is money going to Africa for elephants and giraffes. Money to stop social media censorship in Belarus but nothing for Americans who are censored-money to research 3D printers - it goes on and on with the pork.

5 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Have any of you reviewed the bill? It is long and there is money going to Africa for elephants and giraffes. Money to stop social media censorship in Belarus but nothing for Americans who are censored-money to research 3D printers - it goes on and on with the pork.

“You have to Pass it to see what is in it....” -Pelosi

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Yes sir - back to the way it was on both sides 

On 12/24/2020 at 6:43 PM, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Born or became? Isn’t there a difference.

I am 100% anatomically the way God made me. Absolutely zero artificial parts. However, Jesus did change my heart, do you understand what that means? 

31 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You’re into your feelings. This is the take of liberals in case you didn’t realize , or ignore. Your maker is my maker in case you weren’t aware.

You are the one into your feelings.  My maker is the maker and creator of everyone in case you weren’t aware.