OUCH: Tulsi Gabbard Absolutely DESTROYS The Relief Bill

Monte1076

20 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Satan likes it when Christians argue with one another....👹

Thank you. I was just going to say the same thing. I will be the first to apologize. I am not too proud to admit that I appreciate when I am corrected(in love)by a brother or sister in Christ.

1 minute ago, Pilgrim said:

Thank you. I was just going to say the same thing. I will be the first to apologize. I am not too proud to admit that I appreciate when I am corrected by a brother or sister in Christ.

Wasn’t “correcting” anyone; simply stating an observation. But I am proud to have you as a sister !✝️

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Thank you. I was just going to say the same thing. I will be the first to apologize. I am not too proud to admit that I appreciate when I am corrected(in love)by a brother or sister in Christ.

You were also arguing with Lion.  It’s a rabbit hole that will go on forever and make you feel dumber even when you win.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

You were also arguing with Lion.  It’s a rabbit hole that will go on forever and make you feel dumber even when you win.

I only feel dumber when trying to figure out what words people left out of their post. Sorry, that wasn’t nice. I apologize again.

• Like 1