what are you going to do on your spare time

powerlifter

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Put Carthage C on the jersey give you special powers.

I flew to Indiana a couple weeks ago to pick up a Lincoln Navigator for someone. As I was walking outside awaiting my Uber drive to the dealership, a man began asked me what the Reds were going to do for a pitcher, since theirs was leaving; it caught me aback for a second, Then I remembered that I was wearing a red Carthage cap with the white Cincinnati “C” on it... I told him my cap represented the Carthage Bulldogs football team.

Five minutes later, my Uber arrived. I climbed in and the driver immediately asked about the Reds! When I told Him about the Carthage Bulldogs football team, he Immediately said, “ I Have Heard of Them! I think I saw a news story about them recently!” 

That was Awesome!😋👌🏈🏆

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/24/2020 at 11:20 AM, powerlifter said:

lol makes no difference man  we new volleyball was over  no big issue here  but the post read what are your going to do with your spare time 

Oh. I’ll probably work....... support families that don’t wanna work. You know the dem way. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I flew to Indiana a couple weeks ago to pick up a Lincoln Navigator for someone. As I was walking outside awaiting my Uber drive to the dealership, a man began asked me what the Reds were going to do for a pitcher, since theirs was leaving; it caught me aback for a second, Then I remembered that I was wearing a red Carthage cap with the white Cincinnati “C” on it... I told him my cap represented the Carthage Bulldogs football team.

Five minutes later, my Uber arrived. I climbed in and the driver immediately asked about the Reds! When I told Him about the Carthage Bulldogs football team, he Immediately said, “ I Have Heard of Them! I think I saw a news story about them recently!” 

That was Awesome!😋👌🏈🏆

That’s awesome!!

Most of the time when I have my Carthage stuff on here in DFW people know what it is, but every now and then someone will have never heard of Carthage. However, most of those same people who’ve not heard of Carthage also had no idea where Longview is either when I’ve used Longview as a reference point. I then chalk it up to they may just be totally lost in this world to be living in Texas or even have grown up in Texas and never have heard of Longview.

These same people also vote, scary. 

• Like 1