The Smoakhouse Forums

what are you going to do on your spare time

??

4 hours ago, powerlifter said:

got a strange feeling some are going to the cover in Basketball and聽 volleyball and for me work is never done.

Volleyball was over before football man.聽

• Haha 4

Just say NO to drugs!!聽

16 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Volleyball was over before football man.聽

lol makes no difference man聽 we new volleyball was over聽 no big issue here聽 but the post read what are your going to do with your spare time聽

15 hours ago, powerlifter said:

very interagency answer聽

in路ter路a路gen路cy
/藢in(t)蓹r藞膩j蓹ns膿/
adjective
  1. taking place between different agencies.
    "yesterday's interagency decision"
    • constituted from more than one agency.
      "an interagency crisis-management team"
5 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:
in路ter路a路gen路cy
/藢in(t)蓹r藞膩j蓹ns膿/
adjective
  1. taking place between different agencies.
    "yesterday's interagency decision"
    • constituted from more than one agency.
      "an interagency crisis-management team"

I cane to the conclusion he meant intelligent.聽

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Put Carthage C on the jersey give you special powers.

I flew to Indiana a couple weeks ago to pick up a Lincoln Navigator for someone. As I was walking outside awaiting my Uber drive to the dealership, a man began asked me what the Reds were going to do for a pitcher, since theirs was leaving; it caught me aback for a second, Then I remembered that I was wearing a red Carthage cap with the white Cincinnati 鈥淐鈥 on it... I told him my cap represented the Carthage Bulldogs football team.

Five minutes later, my Uber arrived. I climbed in and the driver immediately asked about the Reds! When I told Him about the Carthage Bulldogs football team, he Immediately said, 鈥 I Have Heard of Them! I think I saw a news story about them recently!鈥澛

That was Awesome!馃構馃憣馃張馃弳

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
9 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I flew to Indiana a couple weeks ago to pick up a Lincoln Navigator for someone. As I was walking outside awaiting my Uber drive to the dealership, a man began asked me what the Reds were going to do for a pitcher, since theirs was leaving; it caught me aback for a second, Then I remembered that I was wearing a red Carthage cap with the white Cincinnati 鈥淐鈥 on it... I told him my cap represented the Carthage Bulldogs football team.

Five minutes later, my Uber arrived. I climbed in and the driver immediately asked about the Reds! When I told Him about the Carthage Bulldogs football team, he Immediately said, 鈥 I Have Heard of Them! I think I saw a news story about them recently!鈥澛

You know you鈥檙e doing good enough for my fellow SDS folks .聽

• Thanks 1
On 12/24/2020 at 11:20 AM, powerlifter said:

lol makes no difference man聽 we new volleyball was over聽 no big issue here聽 but the post read what are your going to do with your spare time聽

Oh. I鈥檒l probably work....... support families that don鈥檛 wanna work. You know the dem way.聽

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That鈥檚 awesome!!

Most of the time when I have my Carthage stuff on here in DFW people know what it is, but every now and then someone will have never heard of Carthage. However, most of those same people who鈥檝e not heard of Carthage also had no idea where Longview is either when I鈥檝e used Longview as a reference point. I then chalk it up to they may just be totally lost in this world to be living in Texas or even have grown up in Texas and never have heard of Longview.

These same people also vote, scary.聽

• Like 1

So, one of the presents our youngest son got is a new cheap version of a Gameboy, but with quite a few games on it.

One of them is the original Contra and I just played it for the first time in years!!!