The Smoakhouse Forums

Another cop on a power trip

4 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I'm sure some will defend this officer but this is ridiculous.

These A-holes need to be stripped of their badges & terminated, arrested & charged with assault, dereliction of duty, etc., Tried for their crimes & convicted before spending time in general population of a federal maximum security penitentiary.... Some people just cannot handle that kind of power.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

These A-holes need to be stripped of their badges & terminated, arrested & charged with assault, dereliction of duty, etc., Tried for their crimes & convicted before spending time in general population of a federal maximum security penitentiary.... Some people just cannot handle that kind of power.

They don’t understand the laws they are supposed to uphold. Resisting is still not the way to go about it. Things only get worse. Let the cop arrest you, file charges and sue for damages. 

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

They don’t understand the laws they are supposed to uphold. Resisting is still not the way to go about it. Things only get worse. Let the cop arrest you, file charges and sue for damages. 

It isn’t against the law to roll up a car window as an officer approaches; This P.O.S. Officer is drunk on his own Power.🙄

These guys are a couple of idiots with all the trouble the cops have with legitimate use of force this guys both need to find a job at Walmart or something. Hope they do a follow up on this story

4 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I want you to think about it for a second. This is a very tame case compared to others. There is no way that I will sit there and let a cop just beat me because I don't want to resist arrest.granite I know it can cost me my life but the natural reaction is to fight back. Just like this guys natural reaction was not to let somebody take his phone.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Probably not but you were implying this happens every time. Systematic racism is about a believable as joe getting most votes in the history of presidents .  

Thats president elect Joe to you lion!!!! 

:rofl:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Nope 

You poor thing..... I feel for ya for the next 4 years 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Probably not but you were implying this happens every time. Systematic racism is about a believable as joe getting most votes in the history of presidents .  

Everytime? You're an idiot. I could have sworn this guy was white that got arrested. Maybe my eyes are wrong. Never said it happened every time. Hell I got pulled over this morning at 5:30 a.m. cop was cordial and nice and let me off with a warning.  Does Henderson know they're idiot is loose again?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Everytime? You're an idiot. I could have sworn this guy was white that got arrested. Maybe my eyes are wrong. Never said it happened every time. Hell I got pulled over this morning at 5:30 a.m. cop was cordial and nice and let me off with a warning.  Does Henderson know they're idiot is loose again?

Rich coming from you . Your posts say what you are and what you think. Race shouldn’t be a factor and you always were the one to pull that card.

Like alot of articles & videos, this was a only a short snippet of the whole story. With that being said...

The incident with the father is questionable. But, again we don't see or know the whole story. 

The part with the driver/son...based on short clip shown, I can't disagree with it. Tinted windows, it's an officer safety issue. Most people don't realize that on a traffic stop, you are being detained by that officer. So follow lawful orders. 

Pedestrians/Bystanders follow lawful orders and there's nothing to worry about. 

Regarding statements about police power trips...yep, I've seen it happen sometimes. A FEW officers let the badge/gun go to their head and its intoxicating to them and they feed off of it and want more. It's sad & unfortunate. MOST officers don't and are good officers. 

Just my biased opinion. 

2 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Like alot of articles & videos, this was a only a short snippet of the whole story. With that being said...

The incident with the father is questionable. But, again we don't see or know the whole story. 

The part with the driver/son...based on short clip shown, I can't disagree with it. Tinted windows, it's an officer safety issue. Most people don't realize that on a traffic stop, you are being detained by that officer. So follow lawful orders. 

Pedestrians/Bystanders follow lawful orders and there's nothing to worry about. 

Regarding statements about police power trips...yep, I've seen it happen sometimes. A FEW officers let the badge/gun go to their head and its intoxicating to them and they feed off of it and want more. It's sad & unfortunate. MOST officers don't and are good officers. 

Just my biased opinion. 

Seems to me the bystander was on the sidewalk with his phone and got sprayed SMH

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, JETT said:

Seems to me the bystander was on the sidewalk with his phone and got sprayed SMH

Yep...that's what it SEEMS. I said it was questionable. I'm not agreeing with it. We didn't see the whole incident. 

Btw...when did the father get pepper sprayed? Meaning, when during the incident?