The Smoakhouse Forums

18 minutes ago, osup116 said:

Merry Christmas to all my friends on Smoaky

Am I your friend? Asking for a friend 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Merry Christmas y'all. 

Fwiw...The classic Christmas carol "Joy to the World" is not actually about the birth of Jesus. "Joy to the world...the Lord is come...let earth receive her king" refers to the second coming.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, osup116 said:

Always - Politics aside lol 

We can agree on alot of things in politics, we'll never agree on trump 

• Like 3

I'd like to wish all of you a wonderful holiday season--hope you all get the most from your loved ones and family over this wonderful time of year. I was having a great holiday season, then someone shot one of the deer in my yard--It just hurts to see a deer down, especially the one pulling the sleigh. But good thing is, none of the lights were broken, so it still lights up--even down on the ground. LOL--I am pretty sure it was the wind, but it looks like it was shot. LOL. Something I have to fix today, can't allow Santa to see a deer down. 

BTW--I have way more deer in the yard than Santa needs (13), and each year I add more and more--It's my favorite thing for the holidays--light up the neighborhood, just like in Christmas Vacation. LOL. 

Merry Christmas to All and To All a good night. 

• Thanks 2

All politics aside (for now 😁): 

I wish you ALL a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday season. Spend time with your family & friends and relax and rejoice life. And I hope you stay safe and well. 

• Like 2

Politics included 😁

20201224_134142.jpg

• Thanks 1
Just now, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I consider you one of my special friends that Little off.

Me special? What you consider yourself if you dont mind me asking :munch:

• Like 1

Merry Christmas, everyone here on SDC; Like it or not, we are all in this together & although we jaw back & forth with one another, none of us are going to solve this nation’s issues on a message board, I’m afraid to say... 

As for me, I have put it into God’s Hands because I Know He has The Power to fix everything; Maybe He will, or maybe things will only get worse until the Day He comes to Call His Children Home to Eternity beyond these Earthly Ruins. I Rest in the Comfort of Knowing He is My Savior & Everything is going to be Alright.✝️🙏

• Like 2

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Born to save us from our sins

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas.   This Forum, and you folks, are the gift that keeps on giving.   Would be great if someday we could all get together, but at least we have a good time on here.

Don’t forget the reason for the season.   Years like 2020 will come and go, but Christ will be with us forever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

"Truly He taught us to love one another. His law is love and His gospel is peace".

O Holy Night

Words to remember during this era of anger and division.

• Like 3