Recruiting rankings so far

Sportsfanatic1

I’ve asked on 247 and cant get a straight answer. A&M has 19 signees but one of them is for ‘22. Alabama has 24 signees. They got Camar Wheaton. Jaedon Roberts is a flip. That’s 26 kids. Plus they might get Terrion Arnold and Brian Thomas. 28 kids. Are the 3* kids blue shirts and not counting until ‘22? How are they able to sign more than 25? I didn’t think you could over sign if you under signed the previous class. 

4 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I’ve asked on 247 and cant get a straight answer. A&M has 19 signees but one of them is for ‘22. Alabama has 24 signees. They got Camar Wheaton. Jaedon Roberts is a flip. That’s 26 kids. Plus they might get Terrion Arnold and Brian Thomas. 28 kids. Are the 3* kids blue shirts and not counting until ‘22? How are they able to sign more than 25? I didn’t think you could over sign if you under signed the previous class. 

I don't know the answer to this but, just say you know you have quite a few players declaring for the NFL. Can you go ahead and recruit someone to fill their scollys?

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Some of those kids will be processed or forced to enroll with out a scholarship.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

I’m also sure that if there is a gray area/way to work the system then Saban is taking full advantage of it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

I thought that was gray shirting

20 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I might have them mixed up in my head. 

A SEC guy needs to chime in on it. They invented all of these loopholes.

Blueshirt- doesn’t count towards current years scholarships, no early enrollment , joins team for fall practice, cannot play during season

greyshirt- no scholarship, no early enrollment, no fall practice, joins teams for following spring practice on scholarship, pays own way for fall semester 

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/college-football-recruiting/2016/1/28/10842688/ncaa-football-grayshirt-blueshirt-redshirt-rules

• Like 2